20

[TIME SKIP]

                   [3 YEARS LATER]

Minjus pov:

The alarm clock ranged violently. I groaned as I heard the stupid sound of alarm clock.
"Arrgghhhh..." I sighed madly and turned it off. I got up and did my morning routine. I went to the balcony for some fresh air.
"(Breath in) (breath out) it's so calm here. "  Speaking of calm, where's my two idiotic sisters.......sigh. I swear those two must be playing games. Mama brought it for them last time she visited.

What she brought for me? Well....let's see , Gucci bag, Gucci school bag, clothes from Channel, louis Vuitton coats. She brought it for those two too. But I didn't take any of this. I wouldn't take anything from the one who ruined our family.

I still haven't forgive mama for what she had done.

"Yah Minju, go open the door. Someone's at the door. " Said hyewon while pressing the keyboard like her life depends on it.
"What? Why can't you go?" I asked frowning. I love my sister's but they are so annoying. I went to the door. I opened it and saw a delivery guy.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" I asked him.
"You have a delivery. " Said the delivery guy smiling.
"I am sorry but we didn't order anything. Plus we don't have money to pay. You can take it back. " I said.
"No no, you don't have to pay money. It's already paid. " Said the delivery guy.
"I told you I don't want it. " I said.
"Pls look at the box at least for once. " Said the delivery guy. I looked at the box for once.

I was speechless. It was the new apple airpod max. Are you kidding me? Does she knows how expensive is this? Might not for her but for a kid like me who has no job yet it is really expensive.

"So? You are going to keep this right?" Asked the delivery guy.
"No. I am not going to keep it. " I said. Then suddenly my phone rang. I sighed.

"Hello?" I said not interestedly.
"Good morning princess. How are you? Did you like my gift?" Asked mama in a sweet voice from the other side of the phone.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't send me expensive gifts. You can't manipulate me like this to be on your side!!" I said annoyingly.

"Sweetie I am not-"
"Oh pls. Don't lie to me mama. Let's not hide it. We all know why you are doing this. " I told her then cut the phone.

"Can you pls leave ?" I asked the delivery guy.
"But-"
"Will you leave or do you want me to break the package. " I told the guy. His eyes widened. He immediately left the place.

It's good that he left. What a bad morning.

Me, hyunjin and hyewon , the three of us lives in this dorm. It wasn't too big or small. Good enough for three teenagers like us. But of course mom and mama tried to shift is from here to somewhere more luxurious. But we refused. We like it here. It's calm. The neighbors are nice.

"Hey , tomorrows weekend. Remember mom and mama will be coming with our other siblings. " Said hyunjin.
"I know...." I said lowering my voice uninterested.

Mom and mama comes to see us on weekends with jeongin, sully and yiren. We siblings get to spend some time together.

Mom and mama gives each other cold shoulders and try their bests to spend sometime with us. It's not like I hate the thought of them coming here or anything. The only problem I have with both of them is how unhealthily they compete.

The competition of getting us siblings on their own sides. It's gotten worse over the years. They shouldn't waste their money like this.

"Damn I didn't realize its almost weekend. Times passes so fast...." Said hyewon joining me and hyunjin on the dinning table.
"It's been three years....." Said hyunjin.
We fall back in a silence thinking about the things that happened in 3 years.