Chapter 7

After that... Awkward conversation... I was forced to stay for an extra hour... So the meeting can continue...

I kept on cursing at them and trying to leave towards the point where they literally tied me up to a chair with handcuffs (not the cheap dollar tree ones) and put a muzzle in my mouth...

Man how the world hates me...

After the meeting I was finally freed and I bolted out of there back to my dorm to talk **** about the Hashira to Aimi...

I grabbed a cookie out of the cookie jar and ate it before realizing that Aimi has no more bunny food... ****...

I got some money originally for the food but then thought to bring more money... I might as well buy some f/f (favorite food) and f/d (favorite drinks) ...maybe even lots of f/s (favorite snack)... Ya... Hopefully 30,000 ¥ (around 215 dollars) will be enough...

I went to the supermarket with Aimi and bought bunny food and stuff for me... Thankfully I only spent 25,000 ¥ (about 175 dollars) in my trip...

I was about to pay when I saw the cashier's face... Didn't I bump into him? Yeah... Yeah I did...

"Oh... You must be Y/n? I have seen you in Kimetsu Academy... We really only have foreign language class together! "

"Huh... Aren't you... Yorichii? "

"Yes... We first met at the airport... I was on a trip and came back here... "

"Ah, well it's nice to meet you again, Yorichii! "

I handed him the money... My hand brushed off of  his hand on accident...

Yorichii's POV

Her hand is so soft and warm...

Y/n's POV

"It's nice to meet you too... Well have a nice day!" Yorichii said...

"You too! "

I walked back to my dorm when I saw a boy that looked lost... He had drums in his hands and was looking at every direction...

"Uh excuse me, but you seem lost... Do you need help? "

"I can't find my older brothers... "

"What do they look like? "

"Well... They all wear different colors like yellow, green, red, and blue and they have different personalities... That is about it... I turned around for one second and now I can't find them... "

"Uh why d-"

"There you are Zohakuten! Grandpa (no he won't be a yandere... That would just be weird...) was worried sick about you! Err...who is this? " A guy wearing green exclaimed...

"I-I am Y-y/n..."

"Not very talkative, are we? That's alright! "

"... "

"I'm sorry if Zohakuten was a burden to you... "

"... "

"Zohakuten... WHY THE **** DID YOU RUN AWAY?!"

"... "

I decided to leave... And could hear yelling... Eh whatever... I went back home with all my groceries in my hands and Aimi inside my bag...

Once we came back to the dormitory I fell asleep on the comfy pillows on my bed... It has been a tiring day...

Shinobu Kocho- 29% (friends)

Tengen Uzui- 36% (best friends)

Kyojuro Rengoku- 34% (best friends)

Mitsuri Kanroji- 31% (best friends)

Obanai Iguro- 20% (friends)

Sanemi Shinazugawa-27% (friends)

Gyomei Himejima- 47% (friends)

Muichiro Tokito- 28% (friends)

Giyu Tomioka- 26% (friends)

Zohakuten (platonic)- 12% (friends)

Aizetsu- 7%  (Acquaintances)

Urogi- 9% (Acquaintances)

Karaku- 10% (Acquaintances)

Sekido- 10% (Acquaintances)

Platonic love 

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-49% (Friends)

50-59% (Close Friends)

60-79% (Best Friends)

80-100% (Family)

 Danger over 80% will cause platonic yanderes to be overprotective of you!

Romantic Love

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-30% (Friends)

31-40% (Best Friends)

41-60% (Crush)

61-100% (Obsession)