Chapter 28

I woke up in a cave... Wait... Was I kidnapped?! No... I don't have anything tying me and the entrance is wide open... Maybe it's a trap...

I quickly got out with Aimi and Galaxily in my bag and walked out while feeling skeptical...

I heard rustling in the bush and stopped walking... I pulled my dagger out quickly and slowly backed away... 

I then saw... Oh **** 

I saw

Kaburamaru... **** **** ****....

I then saw Muichiro... ****!

I put my dagger in front of me and backed away...

"... Y... Y/n... "

"I thought you would have forgotten me... "

"How could I forget you?"

"You forget everything!"

"You are the most important thing in my life... How could I forget you?"

I then saw fog coming from all directions... He closed his eyes and opened them again with a creepy smile plastered on his face... He put on a gas mask, and I started to freak out... 

I breathed one last time and held my breath... I tried running out, but Muichiro suddenly grabbed me by the waist and refused to let me go... ****... 

"(Huff) Where do you think you're going, dewdrop?"

"My... name is Y/n... I don't know someone named... Dewdrop... Let... ME... GO!!!"

I stabbed him and ran out there while feeling dizzy... 

I do hope I didn't kill him... I don't want to be called a murderer...

I found a hotel and paid for the night... I quickly went in and got knocked out the moment that I reached the bed...

I think tomorrow will be the day that I have to drink those potions... I got some letter thrown before saying,

Dear Y/n,

I haven't managed to escape... Right now... I need to tell you something... I am Aisha...Better known as Elizabeth or the author of this story... I need you to drink the vitals... as soon as possible... You won't be able to survive if one of the Hashira or anyone else finds you... If they kill you... You won't die, but you are bound to them forever... Please drink the vitals as soon as possible... A portal will open in the end and all the yanderes will be able to find you and be teleported to your location... You must let your old spirit (aka the og) take over and she will kill all the yanderes...