Chapter 34

I played music on my phone wearing my Air Pods patiently waiting for someone to arrive... I was in my favorite par when I felt someone behind me along with something wrapping in my arm... I quickly turn around to see Obanai and Kaburamaru... ****... I can't get my Katana... 

"Let go of me you wheezing wrinkled 6 more year old man!"

"Wheezing?! Wrinkled??? Y/n... I am barely 21!"

"(Sobs) And a pervert WAHHH!"

"SSsss (Why is she like this... ) SSSSssss (She still looks pretty even when she cries...)"

"..."

His grip loosened after saying that to him, and I quickly grabbed my katana before they could stop me and I yelled,

"Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I went in his mind...

I was in a house... Huh... Who's house is this??? It looks familiar... But I don't remember where I have seen this before...  

I went in a room... Huh... Nothing suspicious... At least for now... I opened one of the drawers and saw... something... Something that said Adult Toys... I wonder what that is... I guess adults like to play with toys too... 

I opened the closet to see pictures of me... That's weird... Do I have a stalker??? I hope not...

I opened the last drawer in the room to see bras and underwear... I am going to assume someone in this household is a female or something... (What Y/n didn't realize was that it was her stolen clothes...)

I got up and heard 

"SSSSSSS (OBANAI Y/N IS IN YOUR ROOM!!!)"

"Snake attack! Gah! "

I grabbed my katana and defended myself from the snake... What? I am scared of snakes...

Obanai came bursting in the room and saw the drawers and closet opened... He didn't have his mask on....

"How much did you see?"

"Why are you not wearing your mask?"

"Answer me first..."

"Is a girl living here?"

"Huh? Oh... Oh yes! Yes, she's my fiance!"

"Can I meet her?"

"Uh... She's kind of busy right now..."

"Well... I am going to have to apologize to your fiance when I kill you..."

"I won't let you kill me..."

"Well... Too bad! Galaxial Breathing: Fourth Form: ☄️🎾 Comet Tennis 🎾☄️! Galaxial Breathing: Fifth form: 🌠🚿 Meteor shower🚿🌠! Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 3rd Form: ☄️🎾🌠🚿 Meteor Tennis☄️🎾🌠🚿!"

Me and Obanai were transported to a tennis court... He looked confused and was wearing tennis attire along with me...

"Why are we in a tennis court???"

"I have a contract that we can make! If you win, I will willingly let you kill me, if I win, I will kill you! Just sign on the dotted line!"

"Alright... sounds easy enough... And I am really good at this so I have a higher chance of winning..."

He signed and I smiled...

"Let's start!"

"Okay!"

Time skip (Obanai wins)

"(Huff) Okay now my katana is ready to kill you... "

"Okay! Deal is a deal... But whoops! Did I say win??? Oh sorry I meant lose! Whoever wins gets struck by a meteor!"

"Wh-what?"

"Hmmm Perhaps you have simply forgot what you signed, but honestly! Did you not read the contract's policy? That states you winning is a penalty! With the penalty being executional! And that execution being with a meteor!  I forgot the rest of the lyrics... But... Were you hoping that I died? Well that's kind of funny yet rude... My guy have fun going 6 feet under the ground and have a really nice day! BYE!!!"

A meteor struck him and I collected the key and leaving him to be...