Chapter 47

Remember to keep on scrolling 😏

Bro I was hanging out with the one and only... Me, myself and I when I saw a Katana was thrown at me... I screamed from fear and dodged the Katana... But when I thought it was all over... Multiple Katanas were thrown at my direction....

I am not a perfect MC btw... Sooooooo...

(Screams in pain)

"Gah!!! What the ******* Tommy Lee Jones?!"

I got cut 20 times by so many Katanas... Wow... And these were deep cuts...

"Who the **** is trying to ******* hurt my precious skin?! I swear... I will haunt you ******* down... "

"How can you haunt me, my dear if I am a ghost..."

"Wait Makomo?! "

"No you idiot... I am Sabito... "

He appeared out of thin air with his mask off his face thrown to the side...

He had a lovesick expression plastered on his face and a good amount of Katanas ready for him to throw at me...

Before things would become worse... I made sure to go in his mind using... You guessed it...

"Tenth form: 😴💭(⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭(⊙_◎)! "

I grabbed my Katana after falling onto a big cushion... Comfy... Wait Y/n...It's not time to go to sleep yet... But I do want to know what makes this so soft...

O-oleander? The ****... Why would anyone use Oleander if they are poi- They are poisonous... **** I need to get up... Now...

I grabbed my Katana and saw Sabito leaning against the door and smirking at me with lovesick eyes...

I had one chance before I can't get up anymore... And here it goes...

"Galaxial Breathing: First mystery form: 🔥☀️Rising Scorching Sun 🔥☀️! "

I threw the Katana...

And missed....

****

"Ha! Do you really think you could have hit me, my dear?! We will be together forever..."

I blacked out...

The end

I'm kidding I am not that cruel...

The Katana caught the wood on fire and I smirked seeing him burn up... After the fire went out... I used my retractable device Aimi made so I got my Katana back and used a move quickly...

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡! "

I got up and felt so much better... I grabbed the key and left...