Chapter 41

"That's why I loooooove...

Nestle Crunch!"

I know, I know... It's an old meme... but it is still hilarious... 

I was so focused on the meme that I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings... 

Getting in the back of the head... 

By a pan....

Wow... This hurts a lot... 

I now know how Flynn Ryder felt when Rapunzel hit him with a pan...

I opened my eyes to see I was tied to a chair and my Katana was on the other side of the room...

Fortunately, my legs weren't tied up, so I did what I had to do and walked to my Katana with a chair on my back... I sat back down and picked up my precious katana off of the floor... 

Someone then walked in the room and dropped whatever they were carrying...

Senjuro...

"Y-Y/n? H-how did you get there?"

"Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

Yay! I am FREE!!! Those stupid ropes were hurting my arms...

I walked into a room and saw nothing out of the sorts... Just pictures of him, me, and his brother...
I swear...

Some of these yanderes are sweet... Others are... Strange... Like Mitsuri... Why does she have an adult toy... She is not even an adult yet... (Y/n... Shut up... We will not be talking about that anymore...)

Any who... I was walking when I heard running... I pulled my Katana out almost immediately and protected myself from getting killed by a pan...

"SENJURO STOP TRYING TO GET ME TO HAVE A FREAKING CONCUSSION THAT MAY LEAD TO MY FREAKING DEATH!!! STOP!!! "

He kept going until I slashed him,

"Galaxial Breathing: 11th form: 🌌Galactic Blackout🌌..."

There... we... Go...

I grabbed the key before I became unconscious again...