Chapter 9

I decided to take my anger on the Hashira a different way (other than Gyomei)... I went to build a bear and dressed up 8 different bears to look like the 8 Hashira... I grabbed a knife from my small kitchen and sharpened it... I sharpened it to the point where I almost cut myself...

I giggled and grabbed the knife and showed my anger out onto the 8 bears and muttered curses under my breath... (Man... You really are a sadist and a bit of a psychopath... I'm scared :{ ) After they were all shredded and torn, I decided to send the Hashira a gift from a secret 'admirer' and I will probably record their reactions! Hehe!

I got the boxes ready and had letters with each box... I decided to go to the Rengoku's dorm first to deliver two boxes since he and the vice president live together...

I dropped off the 'gifts' and rang the doorbell... I quickly fled and hid on top of a tree and started recording... They both opened the door and looked puzzled at the gifts lying down for them...

Rengoku's POV

Me and Tengen went to the door and opened it to see two boxes and two letters for us... I opened the letter and read it to Tengen...

"Dear Rengoku, I have loved you since we were in primary school and I just wanted to give you something to show my love for you... Sincerely, your secret admirer from afar... Hopefully it's something delicious...But I would reject that girl or guy since I really only have eyes for one person..."

I finished reading it and Tengen started to read his letter...

"Alright... Well, since you read your letter... I guess I will read mine? Dear Tengen, I want to be your 4th girlfriend... I left one of your favorite foods in this package... Meet me in the bleachers tomorrow to give me your response... The **** does this girl think she is? She couldn't even talk to me in person and yet still tries asking me out?! Whatever... I'll tell her no since I want someone else as my girlfriend!"

"Well best buddy, let's see what we got!"

"Ya... I am a bit hungry..."

We grabbed 2 box cutters and opened the boxes at the same time to find... Bears? But wait... They both are shredded up... And one looks like me and the other one looks like Tengen? Is this a pr- 

I started to hear laughter for a couple of seconds, and it immediately died away... 

"Tengen, don't you have enhanced hearing? Do you know who laughed?"

"It sounds familiar... I know it came from over there... Somewhere...Ah the tree!"

Y/n's POV

Oh **** I need to get out of here and fast...Oh **** I can't get down... I am stuck... ****... 

After some struggling, I finally managed to get out... but they were close to finding out who the culprit was, so I did the most logical thing I could do at the moment and got on top of the roof and ran... I ran until I got into my dorm...

I smiled at my success as I was tired from running...

I decided to drop the gifts off and run... I at least have Tengen's and Rengoku's reactions so that's good enough for me!

I dropped off Mitsuri and Shinobu's boxes and ran off...

Shinobu's POV

 I heard the doorbell ring and me and Mitsuri went to greet whoever knocked on the door... but all that was there was 3 boxes and a letter... 

"This is weird... my letter says that someone likes me and wants to be my boyfriend... I feel like it's Giyu or some nobody... I'll just reject them if they ask me out... Though I do like the fact that the box supposedly has wisteria poison!"