Chapter 38

I was just sitting there when Giyuu tried slicing my head off... Man, I regret talking to Giyuu... I tried talking to him but he was silent and kept trying to slice my ******* head off... 

When I had the chance, I used my 10th form...

"Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

Yay... Another day of Drama...

I plop on the ground and have my katana pulled out...

"Galaxial Breathing: 2nd Form: 🌙 Frosty Moon🌙! Galaxial Breathing: 3rd form: ⭐Twinkling Stars⭐!Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 7th form: ⭐🌙 Frosty Star⭐🌙!"

Giyuu burst into the room while 'I' was watching some tv show and he yet again tried slicing my head off but then found his arms covered in ice and completely frozen...

"Y/n, dear... Is something wrong? Are you... sick?" :|

He pulled the covers out to see a star shining brightly and I just laughed at the scene from the counter... I made my attack move by using the marionette strings attached to it and made the star hug Giyuu... He was running away for dear life while the star chased him and I had a good laugh... 

Giyuu heard me laugh and immediately tried to locate my location while I was shutting myself up trying my best not to laugh more...

While the star chased Giyu around he tried to kill it, but he couldn't because one touch with his katana would make him get frozen...

I finally let go of the strings and then the star turned into tiny stars and finally caught up to him... One by one they froze him whole... I grabbed the key and left my chaos there...