Chapter 49

I am probably going insane... Which is reasonable when you are stuck in a room that is all white... I can't wait for the next person to come... I think...

I was sitting down minding my own business when I felt like standing up and moving somewhere else when I saw Kanao... I just stitched up my other wounds so I really have to make sure I don't get stabbed or else I will die... (Y/n forgot her healing move oof XD)

Kanao had a straight face but had a hint of annoyance plastered on her face...

"If you didn't move, Y/n... I could have had you to myself... But since you do want to make this difficult... Fine..."

Before she could attack I yelled,

"Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I am inside of her mind now... woo... Same as the last... 17 other times... 

I got up quickly and said,

"Galaxial Breathing: 15th form:🫙Protective Dome🫙!"

I was right on time and literally soon after... Kanao started to attack...

I leaped into the air and said,

"Galaxial Breathing: 5th form: 🌠🚿 Meteor shower🚿🌠!"

They all were thrown at her quickly and she tried avoiding them, but some of the meteorites did end up scarring her face...

"Kanao... Please stop... I am in a lot of pain right now... And since you didn't leave me alone, I had to hurt you..."

"...But I want to be with you, forever..."

"You know what... GALAXIAL BREATHING: COMBINED FORCES: 5TH FORM: ☀️️⭐💡💨STAR RUSH☀️️⭐💡💨!!!" (Y/n is extremely mad... oh no...)

A sun popped up and was followed by several stars... They came straight to Kanao at intense speeds and caught up to her in no time... She burned up and I grabbed the key... But then I felt a pain in my chest...

Oh that's right... 

"Galaxial breathing: 9th Form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡!"

I healed up quickly and fell asleep... Thanks to all the energy I lost...