Chapter 46

I was sitting on a beanbag chair awaiting for the next person to come on in for me to mentally kill them when the lights turned off... I got up and wandered around in a space of darkness before I remembered something Aisha told me...

"If someone is really weak and you try to kill or mentally break them, they will use two skills... One is very basic, the lights are sucked out of the entire room and the second one really depends on how weak the person is... "

I grabbed my Katana and whispered,

"First form: ☀️️ (Sun Based) Scorching Sun☀️..."

My Katana is now a torch of fire basically...

I saw something while walking... A guy... With a very creepy smile that had basic black hair and black eyes like anyone in Japan would...

Other than the outcasts... Like me, the kizuki, Muzan, the Ubuyashiki family, the hashira, and the Kamaboko squad... And more... Probably...

Well anyway... I may have tripped on him and might have cut him a bit, but I did quickly put the fire out and managed not to burn him...

"Tenth form: 😴💭(⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭(⊙_◎)! "

I got up and saw... Aisha! Who's this guy again?!

'Murata... His name is Murata... '

Doesn't spark a memory... Time to kill him off I guess...

He shape shifted into a leaf and blew away in the breeze... But I don't give up so easily...

"Fifth form: 🌠🚿 Meteor shower🚿🌠!!! "

I threw lots of meteorites to the leaf and after a while, the leaf caught on fire and burned up... So did Murata... And he died... I grabbed the key... Woo...