Chapter 40

I was looking at funny memes on my phone when I saw Genya...

"Oh hey Genya..."

He looked really red... He really needs to get checked up... It might be a serious injury (Oh come on Y/n DX)

"Genya have you seen a doctor? You're as red as a tomato..."

"HUH?! WHO'S RED?! I'M NOT RED!!!"

"What the **-"

"Y/n... no..."

"What the ****..."

"You always say at least one or two cuss words every time I meet up with you... I might have to shut you up permanently..."

"And how will you 'shut me up permanently???'" I questioned in a sarcastic voice...

"I may have to stitch your mouth shut..." Genya said seriously...

"HUH?! Tell me you aren't being serious right now... "

"I am Y/n... I am being serious..."

He grabbed my wrist... Oh **** that's my dominant hand... The one that has already mastered sword fighting... ****...

"I'll say this nicely... Let me go now..."

"No..."

"I SAID LET ME GO!!!"

I used a technique that I have been trying to master with self-defence...

"Oh wait Genya..." I made him get up grabbed my phone and set it on the ground... Recording...

"Hii, my dear viewers! Today, I wanted to show you a self-defence trick that you guys should start practicing! This person will be helping me show you all how to defend yourself in situations where you are stuck in a horrible situation!"

I put it on live and already had a million views! 

"Okay Genya grab my wrist again!"

He grabbed my wrist... He was still confused...

"Okay if anyone has you like this, you do this..."

I made him break his wrist and kicked him in his stomach and where the light doesn't shine...

I was at 20 million already!

"Well, bye!!! Fellow viewers!" I turned the video off and pulled my katana out of its scabbard...

"Galaxial Breathing: 11th form: 🌌Galactic Blackout🌌..."

I grabbed the key and rushed out...