Chapter 54

My teacher once said that everyone falls in love with whomever they choose to fall in love with, but what if I haven't fallen in love with anyone?

Is something wrong with me???

At first I said I was pansexual...

But now... I am not so sure...

I feel like love is just forced upon me whether I wanted it to be or not...

(Sigh) Maybe after this whole mess, I will be able to live a nice peaceful life...

I sat down and was scrolling through my phone when I started to cough...

Cough up blood...

The Blue Spider Lily is in my veins but how... Did my body reset back to having this in my veins... Probably...

And my blood is deep blue... It has always been... The first time I got a bloody nose, my mom freaked out because my blood was blue... The doctors said that they didn't know what was going on In my body and told my mom that I probably had something that happened with my veins...

"My queen what's wrong? "

I stood up and hid the blood to the best of my ability... But I think that he must have seen it already....

"H-how are you still alive? "

"Oh sweetheart! I cloned myself and really the only demon I lost was Kokushibo during the fight! Do you think I would ever lose to you? "

"... "

"Wait... Is that... Blood??? "

He grabbed me and tasted my blood...

"...Traces of the blue spider lily... Wait... "

He thinks this looks perfectly normal... I tried to get out of his grip but he held onto me tightly... He had a flask and put all the blood there... And drank it while I was trying my best to not throw up...

"Your blood... Has the blue spider lily in it... "

Ya No **** Sherlock...

He then scratched me and I was left with a deep wound that poured out blue blood...

Despite the pain... I kept squirming and somehow managed to get out... Wait... He's drunk... He's intoxicated...

This is perfect if I don't mess this up!

I grabbed my bow and arrow and shot the arrow at him while saying,

"Galaxial Breathing: 1st form: ☀️ Scorching Sun☀️!"

The thing with using my bow with this move is that the sunlight will find a way to go into the arrow and make it more stronger than my mystery form... Which means that it would make my mystery form 150% more powerful...

Muzan tried moving but was intoxicated and couldn't move so it hit him and he burned to ash...

I grabbed the real key and was trying to see the differencea when I saw on the fake one that it said fake in very small writing... Bro... How did I not spot that...

What ever 🙄