Chapter 37

I was so sick and tired of this already... But I still have so many yanderes left... How is this fair?! One mistake literally screwed up my whole ******* life...

I sat down and just fidgeted around... That was until Muichiro came...

"Mui! My boy! Can we make this simple and do what I say?"

"..."

"..."

"Well???"

"No..."

(Y/n now has irk marks...)

" Well then... I will have to do this the hard way... (sigh)..."

"..."

"Galaxial Breathing: Tenth form: 😴💭 (⊙_◎) Dream Chaos 😴💭 (⊙_◎)!"

I went in his mind...

Wow... Excellent... I am... trapped, well that's a first...

I sliced the cage in half by melting it with my first move...

"Galaxial Breathing: 1st form: ☀️️ Scorching Sun☀️!"

I got out and had a bored expression on my face... What??? I am bored...

 I grabbed a banana from the counter and ate it because I haven't been able to eat currently...

I then saw a mist entering the room...

"Oh my ******* goodness! I already know that this is poisonous gas! Try something new!"

"..."

"Not talkative, are you?"

"..."

He had a gas mask on again and I looked around and saw two golden fans in a drawer... I used the fans to blow away the gas,

"Galaxial Breathing: 2nd Form: 🌙 Frosty Moon🌙! Galaxial Breathing: 14th form: 💡💨 Light Speed💡💨! Galaxial Breathing: Combined Forces: 4th Form: 🌙💡💨 Moonlight🌙💡💨!"

I attacked him and missed by a centimeter... Man... I hate how I am unlucky...

Before the move was able to make me more tired, I had an idea... And so I used the frost and air to create a frosty mist... Muichiro didn't respond or anything... But when I saw that he was frozen I calmed down...And since he was still a kid in reality, I decided to use my 11th form...

"Galaxial Breathing: 11th form: 🌌Galactic Blackout🌌!" 

He died peacefully and I picked up the key and went back to the realm....