Chapter 3

Man... I woke up 10 minutes before my shift started... I bolted right out of my dorm and quickly gave Aimi more food and water, so she is supplied for the whole day...

I grabbed my work clothes and quickly put them on... Working at Starbucks is not bad until its peak hours... Which start 15 minutes before my shift ends... And I have seen so many Karens, it's so unbearable...

I grabbed a f/d and finally left work...

I walked back to my dorm and got my outfit for school on...

The skirt was... Very short... So, I put some shorts on and put my fishnet tights and knee-high boots on...

I didn't really like the fact that my sweater has a... Soft yellow... Didn't really match the vibes, so I went on their webpage and customized it for 50 bucks... I guess it was better than wearing something so ordinary...

I grabbed my school bag and hugged Aimi...

"Aimi... Forgive me for leaving you here! I'll buy you a treat from Pet Co. when I come back, ok my sweet little bunny? "

I left and got to the cafeteria for breakfast... They weren't lying when they said that it was the best food school wise... They had trays of every food that I could think of! (Japanese foods)

In the end, I gathered a decent amount of food, I think...

After eating, I went on my way to my first class

After eating, I went on my way to my first class... Looking at the schedule... I have math first... I hope that it isn't as hard as my dad makes it! (Haganezuka literally taught you 12th grade math in 3rd grade...)

I walked into my class and said good morning to my teacher quietly... He said,

"That was a tad bit rude... Could you please show some respect? Who even are you? Why are you in my class? "

"I-I said g-good morning, sir... I am Y/n Haganezuka L/n... I am the new student in your class..."

"Very well then... "

I sat down in the back of the class...

I pulled out my Air Pods and started to listen to music on Spotify

I pulled out my Air Pods and started to listen to music on Spotify... I pulled out my math textbook, and my simple mechanical pencil... 

The bell rang and students came pouring in the classroom...

"Excuse me! But we sit here!"

"..." I ignored them...

They left furiously thanks to the fact that they didn't want to pick a fight with a kid that they don't even know... Ah well...

"Alrighty since I have no hope in any of you at this point, Y/n... How many solutions does this graph have? "

"Sir... it has one solution... and the solution is (-3, 1) ..."

He looked surprise I wonder why... Well, whatever...

Class ended and I quickly finished the homework and turned it in... I walked down to my next class when Nezuko ran up to me dragging a boy... 

"Nezuko, are you two dating or are you friends?" I said quietly...

"Huh? Oh, you mean my brother Tanjiro? No, we are just really close siblings! You should meet our family! " 

" Well, I uh have work right after school, I have to go to the band room and pick out an instrument to play, I promised Kiriya that I will play with him today, and I promised my bunny that we will go to Pet Co to get it treats!"

"Oh, that's fine!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/n! " Tanjiro exclaimed with an innocent smile... (*Cough *Cough... Innocent you say???) 

Tanjiro POV

She looks so pretty... like an angel... she also looks kind of familiar... but I can't remember how or why...

After she left my heart dropped... I need her... Just like a drug addict needs drugs. 

Y/n's POV

I was to meet someone named... Gyomei... He is a 3rd year student, and he will be helping me pick out an instrument... 

I walked into the classroom to see the 7-foot giant (I am 5'3... I am crying rn XD)... He was playing the flute so beautifully, that I stood there listening... After he was done, I had tears in my eyes and clapped quietly...

"Oh you must be Y/n! I am Gyomei, and I will be helping you find out what instrument works best for you!"

"Ok, thank you, Gyomei!"

"Okay so before we begin, the teacher told me to tell you all the instrument that band has starting with the order of who is first to last! Piccolo, Flute, Oboe, Bassoon, Soprano Clarinet (The most common clarinet), Alto Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone (Most common sax), Tenor Saxophone (My instrument lol), Baritone Saxophone, Trumpet, French Horn, Trombone, Euphonium/ Baritone, Tuba, Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Double Bass,  Guitar, Lute, Banjo, Mandolin, Biwa, and Percussion! "

A letter (From me) appeared out of nowhere... stating,

'I will give you the ability to play any instrument and know how to read music to make your life easier!'

Well... I wonder where this came from... I picked out an instrument that I thought looked cool and I played it... so beautiful... I love it...

"I think I have decided Gyomei! I will play F/I (fav instrument)!" 

"Alright! Your section leader's name is called Zenitsu Agatsuma... If you need help on something music-wise, ask Zenitsu!"

"Okay well, thank you and bye!"

I rushed to my dorm and grabbed Aimi. We went to Pet Co 15 minutes before closing time (It closes at 6 in my location for some reason) and got Aimi 20 dollars' worth of treats...

I quickly went to go play with the Ubuyashiki family's children just so they don't hate me... What can I say... I am a people pleaser for the most part... We played until it was 9 pm and I went to my dorm to sleep... Man my life is busy... I need a schedule to keep track of everything... 

I fell asleep on my bed and cuddled with Aimi...

Nezuko= 21% (friends)

Tanjiro= 12% (friends)

Gyomei= 10% (Acquaintances)

Ubuyashiki Family= 40% (Friends)

Platonic love 

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-49% (Friends)

50-59% (Close Friends)

60-79% (Best Friends)

80-100% (Family)

 Danger over 80% will cause platonic yanderes to be overprotective of you!

Romantic Love

0-10% (Acquaintances)

11-30% (Friends)

31-40% (Best Friends)

41-60% (Crush)

61-100% (Obsession)

There are 5 yanderes in band... Nakime (She plays percussion and on many occasions string instruments because the music requires at least one person to play and she was elected to do just that), Zenitsu, Gyomei, Kohakuten, and Kokushibo...