AUTHORS NOTE

YALL I AM SO HAPPY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING IT TO THE 20TH CHAPTER OF ANY BOOKS THAT IVE MADE AND I STILL HAVE MOTIVATION TO GO ON BUT LEMME GET TO THE IMPORTANT STUFF 

updated list of the people who will  like you

tanjiro                                                                                                                                                                                          zenitsu

rengoku

sanemi

giyu

muzan

genya

tengen uzui

muichiro

obani

akaza

enmu

mitsuri

rui (remember there like 1000 years old NO SMUT WILL BE WITH THIS CHILD I JUST REFUSE)

sabito

inosuke

people that are not love interests

nezuko

yahaba

urokondaki

makomo

kagaya

aoi

shinobu

kanao

now that weve got that out of the way im going to warn yall it goes downhill from here at a weirdish pace and no the kina isint slwo but they need to do certain things because if you irl tried to fight and protect yourself against a demon lord or a hashira you would fail miserably unless you had like insane training and if you did thats fricking awsome, i think yeah :)

theres gonna be some emotional stuff and there going to have a little bit of trauma about certain things like guns, or explosions that sound like guns and later on in the story hands. (IM GIVING YOU THE BEST CLUE AS TO WHO IM FINNA KILL OFF) anyways thank you o much for reading my book like i literally cry whenever i see those views go up and it makes me so happy that people will actually comment cause it makes me excited and want to post more stuff quicker cause ik everyone hase been mad at authors who take years to publish one chapter. thank you for the votes as well, thb i have no idea what those do but still thank you and i hope you all are excited for the up and coming chapters, and congrats to anyone who has graduated this year and even if you may not have graduated this year im still proud of the people who have pushed to make it and stay alive because that itself is super hard AND MOST OF US DONT GET PAID FOR IT. do yall think i should make a book for a diff anime and if so which one? 

ik this is really random but if anyone needs anything they wanna talk to me about stroy wise or just to talk about ur day just lemme know :) and then we could talk whenever were bored anyways have a good day!