PART 29

hikan opened the door showing me a room that had 2 other guys in there but strangely enough they looked like naruto and sasuke but the naruto codded person had black hair and the sasuke codded guy had bright oarnge hair. the naruto look alike ran up to me and shoved a piece of food into my mouth "HEY WHAT THE- oh wait....hmm" the longer i let the candy sit in my mouth the more it tasted like coffe and brown sugar. i licked my lips as the candy taste relaxe my whole body as i patted the guys shoulder "thanks this is really good, what is it?" he smiled as he picked me up bridal style while walking me over to a hot bath "its a medicinal herb that grows in the mountains. The taste of coffe is to help balance the sweetness since the herb itself tastes exactly like brown sugar"  i wrapped a towel tightly around my body as he placed me into the bath. since the cloth was so light it just felt like I was in a spa. "Nice, the herbs here seem interesting oh what are all your names?" The naruto look alike placed a warm towel over my eyes as my head leaned back and he stated to scrub my hair with conditioner that smelled like aloe Vera. "Names milan, I'm hikans best friend" I felt hand start massage at my feet releasing all the tension "and that down there is siaka, he is my brother" I smiled as they poured more warm water into the bath and they put some rose oil in it as well. i pulled my injured arm out of the bath and rested it outside of the water since it was still a deep wound. "So....how did you get these wounds?" I laughed and got out of the bath. I walked behind the tatsumi and put on a new robe and walked back out, sitting down on the mat as they started stretching my body. "Obviously it was while i was fighting demons, the one on my leg and back is from Rui" i rewrapped my arm in a new gauge since the wound started to bleed. "this stupid bite mark is the only one i can mainly feel, that bastard bites hard"

Milan roughly popped the bones in my shoulder blade while harshly pressing his knee onto my chest to keep me still. It got quiet in the room for a moment until saika spoke up in a monotone voice. "Demons don't fight with guns and especially if the bullet wound was so close to the heart then the demons would have eaten you" I tended up for a moment. Shit what the hell did urokondaki say about where i came from? Am I supposed to be super vague or would that make them suspicious.

fuck it lets be vauge "a guy shot me and my family thought i died so they skipped the country to wherever the hell in the world and some doctor helped save me and then a couple more things happened then i met tanjiro" the air became tense as milan cussed "well shit ill beat that bastard to a bloody pulp for shooting a CHILD" i could hear a slight bit of a british accent come out as siaka spoke too "im with you on that plus this wound looks to be about only 3-2 years old so that means he cant be dead yet, what about you hikan" they finished streching me out and we played the tea splashing game. "if i wasnt a tsugoko i would openly say yes but..." hikan splashed the medicinal tea onto me with a smirk "yeah id help you guys out" i glared at him and tried splashing him a couple more times but it just wouldnt work and i started to become impatient until finally tanjrio came through the door with a fake smile.

"kina training time is over can we talk" i turned to tanjiro as i just finished tagging siaka who had me in a headlock with his legs. i nodded and got up saying bye to everyone and started following tanjiro down the hallways as silence permiated in the air.

Tanjiros pov
"...did they touch you" kina rolled her eyes in a duh way "didnt the girls touch you when they had to strech your body? what are you even asking" I stared into her eyes. Maybe if I snuck some sleep drugs in her food then took her out of this place she would love me? I'd make sure to care for her and fuck her senseless...fill her up with my seed to have our kids and if she was being uncooperative I can just....no no tanjiro she just needs more time.

I stopped walking and faced my love, intertwining our hands as her soft and lovely voice passed through my ears "...tanjio?" I pushed her against the wall  and stared at our hands bringing her hand to my lips as I kissed it. I looked up at her, jealousy pouring out of me with every action

"see, i can be nice. i can be the nicest husband in the world...but you keep doing things like this" how dare they touch what is mine and then dare to have a longing look as she leaves. I tightened my grip on kina's hand, thinking of what could have happened while I was training. They touched my wife without my permission, she's tainted, clean her. I wrapped my hand around her neck pulling kina close, just inches away from kissing. I stared into her eyes with an emotionless gazes "you let other men touch you, without my permission and i dont want to share you with anyone...." goosebumps appeared on my body the more I got closer to her. A rush of euphoria spread through my body as my head went to a dirty place. I pulled my darling into my arms securing her body tightly against mine. I rubbed my face in the crook of her neck and nipped her neck making my point clear.

"you too special and beutiful, your like a rare Jem and I will monopolize it. No
Matter the cost." I kissed her cheek watching with a smirk as her eyes filled with fright. Oh kina you, don't make that expression it makes it so hard to hold back. I felt my dick harden as I continued on. "you always make my heart throb whenever im near you" I pushed her head against my chest making her listen to my heart. "id let you see what else of mine you make throb but i want to wed you first" I could tell she was processing it in her head until she shoved me away

Kina's pov
"tanjiro kamado. you are not my family, family doesnt do this AT ALL. fuck off back to nezuko and kanao cause i for one dont have the energy to deal with your creepy shit, so goodnnight" i started to speed walk out away but i still heard tanjiros creepy laugh "for now"i continued walking and made it out of the estate and sat on the wall as i stared to the moon trying to get my thoughts together.

my heart was racing and i was struggling to breath the air was getting warmer by the second. i looked at my hands as they shook violently  so i grabbed my clothes so they would stop and in that moment it felt like it would never happened. my throat tightened up a couple times until i threw up, spitting it out onto the other side of the wall i was sitting on. I laid on my side just thinking about everything that has happened. Died in my world then came back alive and just my lucky the first person I meet is the demon lord then I get stuck having to help lug around nezuko in the freezing cold, fight a hashira, kill a ex lower moon demon the am actual lower moon then have to watch my family die and when I think it couldn't get worse it turns out tanjiro is a fucking YANDERE. Life is a motherfucking bitch. Slowly I started to fall asleep just cussing things out in my mind, making me miss seeing a person with black hair and a mismatched pattern haori pass by.