Part 31

He pulled me up while helping me down the wall "...are you excited for the training your doing?" I froze for a second but then quickly continued walking "yeah I am but- wait you said it as if your not doing it" he froze in place and scratched his cheek nervously "yeahh no I'm not going" I gasped acting as if I didn't already know "the woman lover zenitsu is missing out on training after just the first day!?" I exaggerated passing out with a hand on my forehead "my zenitsu has changed dramatically!" I peeked one eye open just to see him blushing but I already know the rules. If you see a blush, no you don't. And if there leaning in for a kiss act like you didn't know and if you see blood on there clothes......don't ask.

I said goodbye to zenitsu and walked back inside and turned corners until I made it back to the training room for the boys.

Unfortunately the first and only person I saw was tanjiro sitting there as we stared at eachother, not even bothering to speak because one thing is for sure and that is this crazy ass motherfucker is stronger than me and even if I fight him now I would barely be able to kill him. I flashed a fake smile "good morning everyone!"
"Good morning kina! It's good that at least two of you showed up and due to the small number of patients" Aoi clapped her hands together as dread filled my body "we will be training together!" Fucking HELL.

We respected the training first starting off with stretches as the guys helped me out and the girls helped tanjiro but I could feel him glaring into the back of my head. Next we moved onto tag and strangely enough they made the patients try to tag eachother and god knows that didn't turn out well. I started off with attacking repeatedly trying to tag his exposed body parts like arms or legs but tanjiro was the complete opposite, he kept trying to sweep me off my feet and pin my to the ground but with a couple kicks to the face he backed off "isint this supposed to be a simple game of tag" tanjiro's eyes darkened as if he became more feral as his speed increased dramatically. So much so that when he lunged towards me I wasn't even able to react and neither was anyone else and since tanjiros hair had grown out again no one saw him bite me on the collarbone, all they saw was me punching him in the ribs as he fell over to his side twitching in pain.
(That's what she thought he was twitching from when actually he just uh *slpurt*

.

.

.

.

JOKING)
I pulled my shirt closer to my body to hide the mark but hikan didn't miss it.
Lastly it was time for the tea game. Tanjiro sat with Shinobu after deafeating Aoi and I sat with hikan after defeating siaka.
"So what's up with that thing" I covered a cup that hikan was going for as I went to grab a new one but was stopped "what thing are you talking about" he blocked me again as he tapped his collar and looked at me skeptically "that" I faltered for a moment as hikan took that chance to splash the medicinal water in my face. "It's nothing..." I glanced at tanjiro getting lost in my own thoughts as the training finished up and I went back to my bed to fall alseeep.

(END OF THE GOD DAMN REHAB ARC SCREW THIS THING)