SNEAK PEAK!

"I said," Helen Harp, daughter of Aphrodite, 14 years old, and boss lady, said, charmspeak laced through her words like a deadly bacteria. "You WILL-" I put water in my ears to resist the lull of her words. After that LEGENDARY battle, I had become MUCH stronger. Like, by a lot. Helen rolled her eyes and groaned. Her straight brown hair offset her pale skin, blue eyes, and rosy lips and cheeks. She sighed. I took the water out of my ears.

"Helen, I'll help you IF you don't charmspeak me." She sighed again, grimacing.

"I-I just want to dye my hair, like your's." It was my turn to sigh and grimace now.

"My hair has always been like this. Go ask Ash once she and Alex get back from Camp Jupiter."

"Ugh. FINE, I..."

"Spit it out." I said impatiently.

"I... I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE A TYPICAL SELF INVOLVED EGOCENTRIC APHRODITE KID? I DON"T WANT TO BE A BASIC DUMMY WITH NO REAL PERSONALITY AND A FACE COATED IN MAKEUP!" She yelled, scowling, "I want to be like you, rebellious!"

"How about this, since you dress like a rebel; let's dye the underside of your hair whatever color you choose. BUT, you have to keep it a secret."

"Can I dye it ice blue, that fades into darker shades?"

"Yes." I quickly dyed her hair. She grinned.

The next morning me and my bro Percy, since we are both Poseidon kids, glanced at each other from across the room. We had been asleep, and Percy's hair was unkempt and ruffled; and I knew mine was no better. I had heard something and woke up. I went and showered, then put on the usual Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, jean shorts, black knee high lace up combat boots, and bracelet that turned into my most deadly weapon. I had also put on my leg weapon holders, and they were stocked. I had a bow and a quiver slung across my back. I brushed my hair and braided part of it, so it looked like a laurel wreath was on my head, with my colored hair accenting its beauty. I felt that I might want to hurry, and did that all in 10 minutes. When I got out, Percy had used his shower and looked ready for war, like me.

We walked outside, and heard screaming. It was coming from the Aphrodite cabin. We ran in and saw everybody in a stand of position. All except 2 campers were hiding under beds or clutching at walls. I groaned internally. My friend, Helen, was at Drew Tanaka's neck.

"HELEN! You know Marella will kill you if you woke her up. I mean- she controls dead people so she should sleep like the dead, right? BUT NO. She is the lightest sleeper ever. She will totally mess you, and maybe me up." I said.

"Mess who up, besides you; I mean." Marella said. Uhm. Marella is stealthy and creepy... and emo...! I swear that all of the Aphrodite cabin- save be it Helen- jumped and squealed in fear. I choked on air. Again. FREAK YOU ZEUS! Life is good. Zeus will die. YAY!

"wOrMs!" Katie yelled running in. "They have all disappeared, and everyone knows that worms are essential to a healthy garden!" Katie is a daughter of Demeter, her last name is Gardener. Apparently the worms were VERY special AND deadly. So, she chose me and my pals.

We have me, Devalin Regan, master of controlling water. AND MORE. *ALSO THE STORYTELLER*

Marella Glum, AKA emo girl, who raises the dead and controls the earth.

Sky Hine, AKA cloudy kid, she can control the wind, clouds, weather, etc.

And Helen, AKA bossy pants, with charmspeak and looks.

TOGETHER WE ARE... THE RECKLESS HEROES OF THE SHATTERVERSE! (I'm the only real hero... but why not?)

And so started the quest for poisonous rope worms.

To sum it up, my nose hairs fell out. We had crawled through an underground cave and the putrid stench of the so called worms, I call them Demons, was overwhelming. I made a face, and Helen cursed. Marella looked aghast. Did I forget to mention that Marella was born in 1897, and had a twin. She was on the Titanic, and they could only save her. She was put in a coma and woke up recently. She had black hair, almost black hollow eyes, pale skin, and had learnt her emoness from Nico. We eventually found the worms, captured them, and showered because the stench of them was terrible. Nobody was at Camp Half-Blood. Nobody was left, that is.