Part 14: Killer Croc's Lair

(Before I begin let me just say that this part was one of the worst experiences for me in a single Batman video game. Whenever I'm on this part of the story it just gives me a fucking heart attack and It's just a whole lot of jumpscares happening all at once. Best believe it's not Killer Croc's appearance or anything like that, it's just whenever he pops up from the floor boards you just have to get the Batarang primed and ready to go that you're practically on a time schedule, so if there's anyone else who has the same issue with this level please let me know. And without further ado, on with the chapter.)

Batman Pov:

After dealing with some Blackgate Inmates on the other side of the gap between the Flooded Corridor and the Green House where Poison Ivy is sitting in, me and Robin look around the room and start thinking about a plan ahead of getting into Killer Croc's lair.

Batman: So. We know Croc's being kept somewhere underneath Arkham Island.

Robin: But where? If it's like Barbara said and it's not on the map, then where do you suppose we start looking?

Batman: For starters we go to the Mansion and see Cash about it. Afterall he did get his hand bit off by him, and before that he was the guard stationed to guard him.

Robin: Good point.

Me and Robin go into the ventilation shaft from earlier and wind up in the Abandoned Chamber where Joker was working on his Titan powered thugs, to which Robin looks at the guy from earlier and just backs away.

Robin: [Grossed out] Just as gross as the last one I saw.

Batman: And the two I saw back in the lab. Joker finally made a perfect Titan to try and stop us.

Robin: And I can only imagine he's got something planned for the plants now that Ivy is running free.

After dealing with another insane inmate me and Robin begin running around to the Flooded Corridor until we get into the vent from earlier and see two Blackgate Inmates standing on the other side of the water.

B/p 1: Hey! Screw you, heroes. We turned on the power. You're trapped over there!

B/p 2: Yeah! Not so special now, are you?

Batman: You use the Zip Kick, I've got the Line Launcher.

Robin: Let's do it.

Just as swiftly Batman and Robin glide over to the other side with one fell swoop. We deal with the two in the Flooded Corridor and the ones in the Botanical Glasshouse and just walk into the Glasshouse Entrance where Poison Ivy's voice appears on the speakers.

Poison Ivy(Speaker): [Angered] I want them dead! I won't let them hurt my babies again.

Joker(Speaker): [Sarcastically] I can't believe you left poor little Ivy crying in her garden, Robin. She looked so sad.

We get to the door when out of the blue the whole island starts shaking like crazy. Plants come through the building and Poison Ivy's anger can't be contained anymore.

Joker(Speaker): I gave her a little Titan. Gotta say, the results are a little different. Shall I give her another? I think she wants it.

The shaking continues as we make our way to the door, to which I then look over to Robin as Joker keeps talking.

Joker(Speaker): [Chuckling] They don't call you Ivy for nothing, do they, dear? I was hoping for a 40 foot killer plant, but you don't always get what you want, do you?

Batman: What did you do?

Robin: Kinda hurt one of her plants. [Brushes Batman off] Not like I care that much. She's driven crazy for a bunch of flowers, Bruce. She'll get over it.