Part 15: Poison Ivy

Robin Pov:

After having to deal with a very angry Killer Croc I make it out of his lair and head straight to the Batcave, only to see 6 hostiles near the vent into the Batcave, one with a firearm in hand. I cover behind the wall and throw a Multi-Shuriken at 3 of them. After awhile the Inmates are taken down and I feel the ground start to shake.

Oracle(Comms): I got ahold of Bruce. I take it you felt that, too. The plants are going crazy. I'm getting seismic spikes in all locations. It's not good.

Robin: It's OK, I've got the mold samples. I'm heading to the Batcave to mix up the antidote with Bruce as we speak, Barbara.

Oracle(Comms): Good. I'd tell you to hurry, but after knowing you so much, I'm sure you know what you're doing. Contact me in the cave if you need anything. And, Y/n... Dad just go ahold of me, says you've got yourself a new "cop related" partner.

Robin: [Smiles] Thanks for the heads-up, Barbara. I'll be in touch, and I love you.

Oracle(Comms): I love you too, Y/n.

I climb up to the vent and go into it, which leads me to the backway into the Batcave.

Robin: Scan and open!

The camera begins scanning my DNA and quickly identifies me as Y/n Wayne L/n, opening the door to the Batcave. Once the door opens and I run in, seeing Batman near the Batcomputer in the process. Once I drop to the floor, he turns to see me with a look of relieve on his face.

Batman: I almost didn't think you'd survive Croc.

Robin: [Sarcastically] Gee, thanks. [Holds mold sample] I've got what we were looking for, by the way.

Batman: Good.

As Batman sits back down, Oracle gets ahold of us.

Oracle(Comms): How close are you guys to making the cure?

Robin: To be honest, close.

Batman: [At computer] It's been more difficult than I expected.

Robin: I just hope you realize what I do to get you you're birthday presents, Bruce. [Back to Oracle] Anyway, the process is slow, difficult and doesn't produce much antidote.

Oracle(Comms): And the good news?

Batman: The chemical will definitely stop Ivy. It may also reverse the Titan transformation. I need to run more tests to be sure. While Y/n was in Croc's lair, I set the computer to create more, but we need to get out of here and find Ivy.

Oracle(Comms): Thank God. Her plants have reached the Gotham River.

Suddenly Ivy's plants start coming through the ceiling and begin wrapping all around the cave, breaking most of the equipment and causing me and Batman to get separated while dodging the swinging vines.

Oracle(Comms): [Hears commotion; worried] Batman, Robin! Bruce, Y/n! Are you guys alright?

Batman: [Climbs up ledge] I'm fine! [Looks around; concerned] Y/n! Where are you?

Robin: [Climbs up ledge; moving plants out of the way] Over here! Her plants are covering the cave from above us. I got pushed over here.

Oracle(Comms): Thank Gotham you're both alright.

I look over to Batman who walks over to the suitcase next to the Batcomputer and starts putting something together, which looks to be something based off a grappling hook.