Chapter 11 - Project: Uncreativity

The trucks came to a halt near a small outpost filled with Automatons. I slowly got out of the truck as the Automatons waited patiently for us.

"Nightmare. You came" One of the Automatons said
"We have what you wanted"
"And that is good. Rheuton sends his regards to you"
"Let him know that this war continues to rage on. Tell him to consider joining it"
"As if"

I slowly walked back as the Automatons walked away, and there I turned to the others

"Project Creativity, Spyro. What do we know?" I asked
"Well let's see. Huge fucking robot Furries laying out pesadillas all over the goddamn galaxy, and was created by Ross."
"We need to stop Project Creativity, for good"
"How, Captain? Jake asked
"May I interrupt?" Chloe asked, entering the circle "After you killed Ross, the technological advancement just stopped, but the production stayed the same. They have bases making Project Creativity all over the galaxy. They make Project Creativity"
"I'm guessing we stop them, Captain? Whole lot of them" Tommy said
"No, we destroy them. We head to the S.S Henderson, and place an orbital strike on them"
"Smart, not bad" Jake replied

-------------------------------------

"All support units, this is the S.S Henderson Captain speaking. We have been given permission to lay out several orbital strikes on the designated coordinates" I said in the radio, taking control of the War Map in the bridge
"Affirmative, Captain. Support vessels are near you. You have the wheel, Henderson. Bomb those bases when ready"

As I looked down at the planet below, I could only imagine how feared the citizens of the world must have been. Fear did not stop me. I looked back at the War Map as I fired the weapon system, and immediately a large yellow beam shot out of the ship, like a nuclear weapon. It obliterated the ground below, and there I could see surrounding ships do the same, as bases across the world were destroyed.

"Captain, bases are confirmed to be destroyed. No more Project Creativity" Jake said in the radio
"Good word" I replied
"Hey guys" Chloe said as she joined the radio channel "Not to bother or anything, but I've been looking at more and more comms, and I've found something about Risu"
"What is it?"
"Well, a military transport was just called in to take Risu to the Midwest Fur Fest" Chloe continued on, an interested expression on my face.
"Midwest Fur Fest? What do you know?"
"It's similar to Anthro-Con, only it's not a giant gladiator fight, no" Chloe replied "It's a Furry 'convention' and Risu is going to be the guest speaker"
"Any details on security?"
"To them, the only way in is through a set of double doors, which is guarded by heavily armed guards" Chloe answered as she went on "Though, to us. I found an air vent that leads straight to the top of the stage. My suggestion, is that you go through that vent and get the jump on everyone"
"I was thinking the same thing. Right, let's kill Risu"