Chapter seven.

Ariana .

I was sitting in the back seat of Megan's sister car because my mother didn't want to pick me up

I was sitting in the back seat of Megan's sister car because my mother didn't want to pick me up. Something about being tired and coming home late. I wasn't listening to all of that on the phone for real.

Right as we pulled into the neighborhood I called her. "Yes Ariana." She said into the phone. "Ma why you seem so annoyed?" I asked getting out of the car. "Thanks Leah." She nodded and i smiled.

Making my way up the driveway I unlocked the front door. "I'm not annoyed with you munchkin I'm just really tired." "Okay well I'm home, is it okay if I come lay with you?" I asked locking the door behind me.

"Did you shower before coming home?" She asked and I could tell she had a look on her face by her tone. "Yes ma! I know you don't like outside clothes on your bed." I said laughing. "Okay then I don't see why not."

Making my way up the stairs I took the two lefts and entered my mothers bed room. "Well good cause here I am." I said hanging up. She was in some black silk pajamas and a bonnet. Looking real mommyish.

I climbed into her bed and flipped her body over since her back was facing me. "Ma." "Ma." "Momma." "Mommy." "I swear before Christ himself Ariana if you don't leave me the hell alone." Snickering I sat up and stared at her.

"But like.. why though?" "Don't you see me sleeping?" "Well yea but you've been sleeping since I texted you at seven this morning." "Exactly." She said shrugging me off of her. I didn't move I laid myself right up under her.

"Can we do something today?" I asked scrolling through my phone. "Okay so obviously you won't allow me to sleep so what is it. What do you want to do?" Shrugging I placed my phone down. "I don't really know."  "How about we nap."

"Or how about we go get ice cream and other things we literally have the whole day mom." "Good lord I cannot with this child." I smiled as she slid out of the bed. "Love you ma!" I yelled.

••••••
Janet.

I don't know what I did to deserve this

I don't know what I did to deserve this. I can't even sleep. She's a teenager for Christ sake not a new born and I still can't get no sleep in this bitch. "Neishelle are you ready yet?" I yelled from my bedroom. "Yes!"