chapter fifteen.

Janet

"Off, please

"Off, please." I groaned rolling over. "That's yours." Sighing I looked at Beyonce's night stand and grabbed my phone. It was dinging non-stop. Letting my eyes adjust to the bright screen my eyebrows furrowed.  "What the hell?" I mumbled.

- Three whores, one slut and booty ✨•

Meg (Student) - y'all know she sleep.

O- nigga (student) - yea, but she needs to wake up.

Hannah banana (student) - hello I'm outside.

O- nigga (student) - uh? Ms.J we see you reading these come home before I call the swat.

- Firstly is this group chat name even legal? Secondly I'll be home in a few I just took a short nap.

••••••

I yawned looking at the time. It was only four o'clock so we still had time to do whatever Ariana wanted today. "What's wrong?" Bey asked. I looked over my shoulder at her and answered. "Nothing, we have to go." I mumbled and she did nothing but pull me into her arms.

"Go where?" Her voice was so deep and raspy. "B, we still haven't done anything for Ari." I said trying to remove myself from her embrace. She didn't say anything instead she grabbed her phone.

"Hello, yea I just woke up." I laid there and played with the ends of her hair. "Yes. No. Whatever you want if you let it happen. Two hours. Okay." And with that she hung up. "Ari said that you can stay with me for two hours, how does that sound?"

I laughed shaking my head. "It does sound good, but that two hours isn't a long time. How about we leave now spend time with Ari until she pushes us away and then I can stay with you for however long you want." I said looking at her.

"Or." She dragged pulling me to straddle her. "You can lay here with me for the two hours and we'll cross the Ari bridge when we get there." Squinting I didn't say anything. "Thank you." She mumbled leaning up to kiss me. 

Kissing her back I smiled. "You're annoying." "Am I?" I laughed when she started tickling my sides. "Stop it Beyonce!" I laughed. "Am I still annoying Jan?" "Nooooo" I squealed out.

We managed to flip over so she was hovering over me. "Are you sorry?" I nodded my head placing both hands on her face sucking on her bottom lip I kissed her. When she tried to deepen it I pushed her face.

"You're not using your two hours wisely, principal Knowles." "I'm sorry Ms.Jackson I'll use it more wisely." Nodding I smiled. "Let's get wine and watch television." I said clapping my hands.

"How about you go get the wine and watch television and I'll finish up some work I have." When she said that I pouted. "Is this work urgent?" She shook her head no. "No, but all work non urgent and urgent has to get done. Correct?"