Chapter eight.

Beyoncé.

I didn't know what janet was expecting tonight but I did know that I would try my best to make it happen

I didn't know what janet was expecting tonight but I did know that I would try my best to make it happen.  I almost got carried away earlier and i felt like if something did happen it would be a mistake. Especially since we haven't had a conversation about it.

Right now I was getting my bed room together it looked like a real nigga lived here. Chuckling to myself I changed my sheets. Most definitely needed to clean up my gaming area. Moving the stuff I wiped off the table.

I walked out of the room and walked back in just to see all that I did before going in the bathroom to take a shower.  I made sure to wash everything properly. I didn't know what she liked so I chose the vanilla scrub. "Man what the fuck am I doing." I mumbled.

After washing myself properly I dried off and slipped on some sweats and sports bra . I dried my hair and tied it up and decided to lay in bed and chill until janet makes her way here.

•••••
I was on the game when I felt my phone vibrating in my lap. Looking down I seen it was janet calling me. I picked up and she looked pissed. Removing the headset from my head i spoke. "Wassup?"

"I've been outside knocking and running the doorbell for almost twenty minutes. I was getting ready to go back home." When she said that I got up swiftly. "My fault I'm coming." I mumbled hanging up and going downstairs.

Once I opened the door I reached to hug her but she walked straight pass me. I knew she was upset. "I'm sorry I was playing the game and I had the headset on." "Mhm." She said rolling her eyes. "Maybe we should do this some other time, yea?" She went to walk back outside before i pulled her into me.

"Now why would you do that? It was an accident cheeks." I mumbled. And she wasn't budging. Letting her go I kissed my teeth. "I'm not gonna say I'm sorry again you're overreacting, do what you want." I said stepping away from her.

Taking the bag off of her shoulder she handed it to me. "Beybey I'm hungry." She mumbled and I looked at her and then at my phone. It wasn't exactly late so we could go for food. "What you feel like eating?" I asked taking her hand.

She happily held my hand as I walked into the direction of my bedroom. "I don't know yet, I think I want Panda Express." Pausing she clapped her hands. "Or ou, you know what I could use? Some sushi."

"Welcome to my crib." I said putting her bag down into the closet.

•••••
Janet .