six

gus
come over?

kalani
cant

"can you get me another beer?" calvin asked. "mhm" i mumbled, walking to his fridge. "i could really see us together" he told me. "just cos we've been hanging out for a few weeks after a break from a month fling doesn't mean we need to be together. you're also like the least loyal person ever" i told him.

"you're no better" he said. i raised a brow at him. "that guy from the club—gus. i see him texting you. and how he looks at you like he wants you, and you look like you'd let him" he said.

"can you not be a jerk for like, once?" i asked. "no one's forcing you to be with me" he said. "you were the one begging for me back" i reminded him. he was right though. although really i just had really bad commitment issues combined with a fear of loneliness. i'll take companionship where i can get it.

"i'm gonna go for a walk i think" i told calvin "do whatever" he said. i put a hoodie and shoes on and left. i'd been around him far too much lately i just need a few minutes alone. "how long will you be?" he asked. "i don't know, why?" i asked. "no reason" he said.

"okay bye" i said, shutting the door behind me.

after my walk on my way back up the stairwell a girl bumped into me coming the opposite direction "sorry" she muttered, continuing on. for some reason the brunette looked faintly familiar.

calvin looked straight at me like a deer in headlights when i opened the door. "hey" i said. i walked over to sit next to him on the couch, making myself comfortable under his arm.

as i went to grab the blanket from the couch something fell out of it. "these aren't mine" i said, pointing to the thong infront of us on the floor.

"they are" calvin said. "no, they aren't" i insisted. "you're crazy. you probably just forgot" he said.

"oh my god" i said as the gears in my head started to turn. "you fucking slut" i yelled at him, moving away from him on the couch. the girl from the stairs was hailey, like gus' ex hailey.

"we're not dating" he said. "i know that, but inviting your other side piece over to fuck when i'm gone for 45 minutes? have some class jesus christ calv". i'm not gonna lie, i was angry, maybe a little jealous.

"i can't with you anymore" i told him.

gus
come over?

kalani
cant
seen

kalani
nvm
can