Chapter 16

(Maid uniform. Won't be completely the same as Mey-Rin)

----------

Once dressed you went straight to the kitchen to meet up with the rest of the staff where you were to await instructions from Sebastian on where he would like you to start cleaning first. After greeting the staff and quickly eating an apple for breakfast Sebastian comes in.

"Bardroy start checking we have the ingredients ready for today! Finnian start watering the plants before the sun gets too high! Mey-Rin start by doing the laundry! Tanaka... Just carry on doing  whatever your doing " Sebastian orders the servants.

"Sir yes Sir!" they chime then scurry off leaving you behind.

"Ho Ho Ho" Tanaka says drinking his greentea.

"Now Y/N. Grab the duster from the supply closet and start dusting the main entrance then polish the bannisters" Sebastian tells you "when Mey-Rin returns I want you two to scrub the floors"

"Aye aye sir" you say with a mock salute and a lazy smirk as you go to the supply closet with the duster, cloth and polish to see Sebastian stood there still.

"Something wrong demon boy?" you ask him making him sigh and shake his head at the nickname.

"I am at a higher rank than you so please talk to me with proper authority...also I'm checking to make sure you have the correct polish as last time Mey-Rin used shoes polish on the bannisters" he informs you as he checks the polish then smirks "looks like you are not going to be too incompetent at all"

"Whats that supposed to mean?!" you exclaim in offence.

"Oh nothing" Sebastian says with a smirk making you realise he was messing with you.

"I am not my sister so please don't offend me" you say with a smirk "unless you want me to act like her?"

"Please refrain from doing so. She gives me such a head he" the raven haired male sigh while rubbing his temple.

"Aww why not Bassy?" you say using the nickname your sister graced the demon with.

Sebastian glares at you making you snicker.

"So long Bassy!" you say impersonating your sister as you scurry out the kitchen with a wave followed by you cackling with laughter at the look on Sebastian face.

---------

You finished the minor task of dusting and polishing and now you were currently assisting Mey-Rin with scrubbing the floor.

"Oh dear!" She exclaimed making you look up.

"What happened Mey-Rin?" you ask then see the big puddle of water on the floor.

"I need to go find something to dry this us, yes I do!" she says standing up only to take a step and slip on the water.

You eyes widen as everything seems to go in slow motion as you quickly jump up, run over to her and catch her quickly resulting in you falling back first in the floor and skidding a bit.

"Mey-Rin! Are you okay?!" you exclaim in shock and worry.

"Y-yes I'm fine, thank you! Are you okay?" she asks worriedly as she climbs off you. Before you can respond a shadow looms over you and you both look up to see Sebastian stood there.

"I don't believe I told you to slack off?" he asks not amused.

"I don't believe I told you that I don't care about your rank and the right to talk down to me especially not knowing the situation" you snipped back.

Mey-Rin looked between you both and quickly got up to refill her bucket leaving you with the demon.

Triator! You thought.

*Please just continue with the floor before you need to come into the kitchen." Sebastian sighs.

" I dunno Sebby. I'm quite comfy here" you say with a smirk as you rest your hands on in the back of your head like a pillow and cross your ankles.

"Y/N...." Sebastian growls *please do your duties as instructed or I will be forced to ensue punishment I see fit"

"Is that a promise?" you say with a teasing grin.

Sebastian smirks before suddenly pulling you up making you bump into his chest then leans to your.

"Don't tempt me* he whispers lowly in your ear before nipping your earlobe then letting go and walking off leaving your face bright red as you watch him walk off.

" Holy fuck" is all you manage to mutter.