Chapter 9

After a surprise visit from Ash Landers and orders from the queen to investigate the situation you were actually going to talk to Ciel about you enter the quiet and dark shop with Sebastian and Ciel trailing behind you. You see the coffin with the body inside and sigh as you walk up to it while Sebastian and Ciel watches. You take a deep breath in then out and push open the coffin to come face to face with your sister making your eyebrow twitch in anger. You see Sebastian and Ciel look in confusion but you decide to grin and wink at them with a finger to your lips signalling them to be quiet then look down at your sister.

"G-Grell..." you whimpered as you put your acting skills on.

You don't get any response from the red headed reaper and a sinister glint forms in you eye.

"Finally! I'm free from this pain in the ass!" you cheered happily "Sebastian tell Satan im greatful for this!"

"Oh you little shit!" Grell says angrily as she opens her eyes and wraps her hands around your neck shaking you violently making you laugh hard while Ciel sweat drops and Sebastian watches in amusement.

"Yeah you couldn't have drowned anyhow with that weak mouth!" you cackled out making your sister gasp in offence before flipping you into her place in the coffin then closes the lid and sits on top of it.

"That's better" Grell grin flashing her sharp teeth ignoring you pounding on the coffin lid "Oh Bassy! I didn't see you here!"

Grell gushes over the butler upon noticing his presence in the room and ignoring Ciel as well as your cries of protest as you continue trying to get out of the coffin.

"Grell." Ciel says "Please release your sister. She has to give us something regarding a case that the undertaker left behind."

"Oh your here.." Grell said with a deadpan expression "well I might as well"

She hops off the coffin and you being unaware kicked the lid and it came shooting off the coffin and landed with a loud crash as you sat up quickly and scanned the room for Grell who seemingly disappeared.

"Where is she?" you growled "I'm gonna shove that death scythe of hers so far up her ass"

You climbed out the coffin and straightend out your suit and hair before looking at the two males.

"Apologies for that gentleman" you say as you walk over to Undertakers desk where you see a folder.

You open it and give it a scan before closing it and walking over to Ciel handing him the file.

"Hm. So we need to disband or eliminate before they can revolt against the government" Ciel says as he looks through the file "Hm. Apparently they ordered quite a few coffins"

"Oh! How about I sneak you in through the coffins?!" you exclaim.

"That sound like a good idea. Would make it easy to sneak in since their heavily guarded" Ciel agrees.

Suddenly Grell bounds in dressed in Undertakers clothes.

"These are soo comfy! No wonder he wore these!" he gushes.

"Oh Grellll~" you say in a singsong voice making the red headed reaper freeze and look at you with a pale face.

"Y-Yes Y/N?" she stutters nervously.

"I will forget about you putting me in that coffin on purpose if you pretend to be Undertake and take us into that convent in coffins for a delivery" you say sweetly.

"Well I need to go there anyhow because according to William a grim reapers cinematic record has been stolen" Grell informs you.

"Excellent!" you say clapping your hands together with a smile "Let's get this show on the road then!"

--------

Surprisingly it was super easy to get past the guards and within 10 minutes you were hiding behind a bush with Sebastian while Grell dragged Ciel, who was still in the coffin, into the chapel.

"Okay Sebastian. Once the doorman leaves we can go straight to Ciel and Grell. Then we start looking" you explain to the demon then you have a thought and let out a small snort as you try to not laugh.

"Do tell what you find amusing Miss Sutcliff?" Sebastian asks while looking at you.

"Oh uh it nothing" you say quickly as you keep looking ahead of you.

Suddenly you felt a finger and thumb hold your chin gently and your head get turned making you lock eyes with the demon who has a smirk on his face causing a slight blush into your face.

"Come now Y/N. No need to be embarrassed" he says keeping that smirk.

"Um... W-well...." you quietly stutter and can't help glance at his lips before averting your eyes away "Oh look the doorman has gone. Let go"

You quickly pull away and sneak off to the door, followed by Sebastian. You enter in time to see Grell stood there as Ciel finishes climbing out the coffin.

"Right... Let get searching" you say.