~if it isnt Sofia Sainz~

Sofiasainz9

Liked by: Carlossainz55, Charles_leclerc and 15,674 others

Sofiasainz9: Amazing win from the girls today, and happy to be on the scoresheet. Now onto Bahrain over the weeks break🇧🇭
tagged: @chelseafc

view all comments

Carlossainz55: Vamos!! cant wait to see you!

Benchilwell: Mega performance Sof💙

Frankirby: Massive win <3

Laurennjjames: Let's go! this team❤️

Danielricciardo: Hope your gonna come visit your fav papaya boys this weekend👀
  >Sofiasainz9:@danielricciardo cant wait to see you <3

———————————————————————
As Sofia stepped off the plane, the heat immediately hit her in the face. This trip to Bahrain was exactly what she needed. A break away from all the training and pressure. Since signing for Chelsea last season she had certainly proven her worth. She was nicknamed "the superstar striker" by the fans and she lived up to that name. Her start to her season was slow but she caught up into the swing of things, helping chelsea reach many achievements. This season however she has started strong and hadn't slowed down. The one thing that was missing was a Spain Call-up and she could feel it coming.

It was the next day and Sofia was feeling awake and energised. The last grand prix she attended was her brothers final race for Mclaren in Abu Dhabi over a year ago, and she was excited to experience the thrill all over again, not to mention the new garage. When Carlos had told her he was signing a contract with ferrari, she was over the moon for him, but sad as the family he had created at Mclaren were irreplaceable, especially when it came to his teammate Lando. Sofia and Lando were good friends, however they had barely spoken over the last year, and she couldn't wait to see him again.

"Sof!!"
"Carlossss, i've missed you so much"
Sofia ran up to her brother and gave him the biggest hug. She hadn't seen him since new years, and it was now February.
"are you ready to see me win this weekend?"
"oh, did you sign for redbull and not tell me?" she smirked knowing this comment would wind her brother up.
Carlos simply rolled his eyes and let out a very obvious fake laugh. He guided her to his car and drove them to the track.

As she scanned her paddock pass and entered through the gates, all the memories came flooding back. She loved the football pitch more than anything, but the paddock was a close second.
"i have a few meetings before FP1, but you can sit in ferrari?"
"no it's ok, i'll go for a walk around. I promised Danny i'd go and see him anyway"
"traitor" carlos said as Sofia let out a giggle
"once a papaya girl, always a papaya girl" she smirked as she waved her brother goodbye and walked towards the orange building.
———————————————————————
Sof⚽️: Hey Danny, you busy?
Rouge Aussie🍯: Nah, got nothing now until FP1
Sof⚽️: Good, i'm outside Mclaren, entertain meeeeee
Rouge Aussie🍯: Anything for you Sof🙄
———————————————————————
Sofia giggled as she put her phone back in her bag.
"there she is, my second favourite Sainz"
She looked up and laughed
"oh shut up Dan"
Sofia went up to him and was immediately engulfed in a tight hug.
"Okay Danny, i'd like to be able to breathe atleast"
"oh sorry, i've missed you, that's all"
"I've missed you too Dan"
She smiled, finally reunited with not only one of her best friends, but the driver who has been her favourite since she can remember. Her first time meeting him was nothing less than embarrassing, as she was so nervous she couldn't speak, but now here she was, best friends with him. Things are definitely working out for the better.
They didn't realise how long they were talking until someone put a hand on Daniels shoulder.
"Come on mate, they want us in the garage for a quick debrief before the session"
Sofia looked up an was met by the eyes of her brothers former teammate.
"Well if it isn't Sofia Sainz"

———————————————————————
AN: aghh here it is guys, first chapter. let me know what you all think!!!