~what a gentleman~

sofiasainz9 via stories

"this place is beautfiul" she said as she walked down the street with Lando

She didn't need to use the crutches anymore but had to keep a close eye on her ankle. It was currently wednesday and they had flown out on the tuesday.
"do you wanna grab something to eat? my treat?" he asked her
"well i won't be saying no to that" she smiled

they found a small cafe along one of the streets. it was decorated with flowers and vines and was truly lovely. they sat down and ordered a small bite to eat, along with a glass of water each. They took this as an opportunity to just enjoy their time together. Lando looked at her and smiled. She giggled when she saw him looking at her.
"what?"
"what do you mean?" he asked
"why are you looking at me like that"
"am i not allowed to look at my beautiful girlfriend" he said with a smirk
she playfully rolled her eyes
"yes i guess you are"
they both laughed. Lando then spoke again.
"look we need to talk"
sofia immediately felt the worry rush through her veins. he noticed her panicking
"no no no nothing bad sof don't worry"
"phew. seriously lan don't scar me like that"
he smiled
"are we keeping our relationship private for now?"
" i think it's for the best as long as that's ok with you. i mean the fans will go crazy at you considering ive supposedly only broken up with charles a couple months back"
"yeah your right. but when people do find out, if you get any shit ill deal with them"
"i'm not bothered about getting shit of people Lan, it's you i'm bothered about"
he reached across the table and took her hand in his.
"i don't care if i get shit. as long as i get to be with you then i'll be happy"
she smiled but her eyes widened and she pulled her hand away. Lando looked confused and went to ask why, but she nodded her head towards the door, where a group of 5 people had walked in, all wearing mclaren hats and shirts.
"ahh ok" he said quietly

The fans noticed lando and all came running over asking him to sign their hats, to which he happily agreed. sofia smiled at him with the fans. They all really loved him and she didn't want to ruin that. A couple of them looked over at her and asked her for a photo. one of the girls said she loved chelsea and always watched the women's matches whenever she could. Sofia thanked her and smiled for a photo, then signing the chelsea shirt the girl was wearing. The girl turned around to show sofia the back. She could see the words Sainz 9 printed there, which made her super happy. They asked someone on the table next to them to take a group photo with Lando and Sofia, and then thanked them and went to a table of their own. When Lando and Sofia sat down, they both had huge smiles on their faces.

"look at you mr popular" she said
"hey you cant say anything, they wanted your autograph too"
"not as desperate as they were for yours!"
they both giggled and finished their food, before taking a walk down towards the harbour.

sofiasainz9