~off limits~

Sofia scanned her pass and walked into the paddock behind her brother. Ferrari had an incredible qualifying session yesterday and she couldn't wait to see what they could do today. As they were walking towards the Ferrari motor home she heard someone.
"Carloooooos"
Carlos turned around.
"Landoooooo"
Sofia quickly turned her head after hearing it was her brothers best friend that was approaching them. Lando took position in the middle of the two siblings, casually slinging his arm over Sofias shoulder as they continued to walk.
"Oi watch where your putting your arm Norris"
Carlos said as he jokingly hit Lando across the back of the head. Lando laughed and reluctantly removed his arm. Sofias cheeks were bright red by this point.
The boys started talking about the race and Sofia zoned out as they walked until she tripped over something in her path. She went flying towards the floor until she felt a pair of strong arms catch her round her waist and pull her up. She was face to face with Lando, only a few inches between them. They stayed there until Carlos cleared his throat, which snapped the two out of it. Sofia once again went bright red and continued to walk next to the boys, paying more attention to her surroundings this time.
When they arrived at the Ferrari motor home, Sofia went inside while Carlos and Lando spoke for a few minutes
**Landos POV**
I watched Sofia enter the building, clearly for too long as Carlos snapped his fingers infront of my face.
"Oi, what's going on between you two?"
"What? nothing, we literally saw each other two days ago for the first time in over a year. It's just been nice to see her again"
Carlos was looking at me sceptical
"Well I hope that's all. I love you mate and want you to be happy but i must say, my sister is off limits. Yes?"
"Absolutely" I said as I nodded my head. We said goodbye and I started to walk towards Mclaren. I don't like Sofia in that way. I never have before. I've known her for years. Sure there's something different about her now but that can't be it, right?
———————————————————————
Sofiasainz9 via stories

 Sure there's something different about her now but that can't be it, right?———————————————————————Sofiasainz9 via stories

***

———————————————————————Carlos came running into the pitlane with his trophy in hand

Carlos came running into the pitlane with his trophy in hand.
"We did it. 1-2.!!"
Sofia ran towards him.
"I'm so proud of you!!"
She gave him the biggest hug you can imagine, not daring to let go for a second. Sofia and Carlos had always had a very close relationship and seeing him up on the podium gave her the warmest feeling, just as he felt when Sofia scored a goal or won player of the match. Charles came over to join them and she gave him a hug too.
"Well done Charles, first of many this season i'd imagine"
"Thankyou Sofia, it means a lot" he said as he gave her a warm smile.
Charles was called over by his brothers, Arthur and Lorenzo, so politely excused himself.
"I cant believe the weekend is over already! I love football but the paddock is just something special"
"Are you coming to saudi?"
"I've got a match every weekend now up until towards the end of april. I've got the weekend  23rd-24th off as we have a few week break, hopefully for international duty"
"Perfect, you can come to Imola then, i need my good luck charm more often" Sofia smiled at his comment
"Hola mis amigos" (i'm no spanish expect) Fernando Alonso said as he approached them.
"Sofia, lovely to see you around the paddock again, how are you?"
Sofia replied that she was doing great. Fernando had always been one of hers and Carlos' favourite drivers, not only because he's Spanish but because he has such good technique and a racing mind. It wouldn't shock Sofia if he became a team principle one day.
"i'm having a big meal out for drivers and friends tonight to celebrate the opening of the season, i assume you will both be attending?"
Carlos immediately nodded his head.
"Me aswell?" Sofia asked confused
"Of course you idiot. We need a catch-up plus everyone is bringing someone so you won't be the odd one out"
"yeah ok i'll be there"
"brilliant" Fernando said as he fist bumped carlos and gave Sofia a side hug as he walked away.
"Can i hold your trophy now"
Carlos simply rolled his eyes and smirked as he walked towards his Ferrari team.
———————————————————————
Carlossainz55

liked by Charles_leclerc, Sofiasainz9 and 253,942 othersCarlossainz55:1-2 in Bahrain

Carlossainz55:1-2 in Bahrain. What a start to the season!! congrats @charles_leclerc let's keep pushing for more❤️💪🏻
tagged: @ferrari

view all comments

Sofiasainz9: Wow i'm one proud sister, maybe you are the talented sibling🤔🤔
>Carlossainz55: @Sofiasain9 you know i am😉

Ferrari: Vamos Carlos🌶️

Landonorris: Smooth operator at his finest🌶️

Charles_leclerc: More podiums to come my friend
———————————————————————
Charles_leclerc

liked by Landonorris, Carlossainz55 and 273,830 othersCharles_Leclerc: Win in 🇧🇭 and a double podium for the team

Charles_Leclerc: Win in 🇧🇭 and a double podium for the team. Forza Ferrari!!
tagged: @ferrari @carlossainz55

view all comments

Carlossainz55: Vamos!!

Ferrari: Let's go charles!!

Sofiasainz9: Smashed it👏
———————————————————————
Landonorris

liked by Sofiasainz9, danielricciardo and 173,739 othersLandonorris: not where we want to be

Landonorris: not where we want to be. see you soon 🇧🇭
tagged: @mclaren

view all comments

mclaren: all eye on jeddah. head up LN

Sofiasainz9: head up Lando, papaya army forever <3
>*liked by Landonorris*

danielricciardo: let's bounce back together bro💪🏻
———————————————————————
Sofia and Carlos arrived at the restaurant and took their seat. Sofia was between Lando and Carlos and facing Alex Albon and Lily. She took the time to get to know Lily and turns out they have so much in common. They even exchanged numbers. She also spent a while talking to Lando and got to know him even more. At the end of the night he hugged her goodbye before she got into the car with Carlos to head back to the hotel and prepare for her early night as she had to fly back to England in the morning.
As she lay in bed she got her phone out and posted a bahrain dump on instagram.
*ping*

Milkboy🥛: goodnight . have a safe flight tomorrow x
Sof: goodnight Lan x

Sofia went to sleep smiling.