~public~

Sofia and Lando had the best day together on the boat. They swam and sunbathed and just enjoyed spending time just the two of them in their own little bubble away from the world. Lando had nipped inside to the toilet so Sofia was sat watching some tiktoks, when one caught her eye.
5 reasons why i think Sofia Sainz and Lando Norris are dating.
she watched the video and giggled all the ay through, realising how her and Lando had failed to be subtle about it completely. Lando came out to see her sat there giggling away at her phone. He thought she was the most amazing, beautiful, perfect girl in the entire world and he knew he had fallen for her. She looked up to see him smiling at her.
"come watch this" she said between laughter.
he gladly went and sat next to her, putting his arm around her waist and pulling her closer. He watched the video and they both laughed at how obvious they had made it. As she was still laughing he looked at her and admired how perfect she truly was. She looked up at him.
"why are you looking at me like that"
"cause your fucking perfect" he said before placing a hand under her chin to move her face closer to his, before he connected their lips. It felt like it was truly the perfect moment, but Lando knew it was missing just one things.
"I love you Sof. So fricken much"
she smiled like she had never smiled before
"i love you too Lan, to the moon and back"
"to the moon and back" he said before reconnecting their lips.
———————————————————————

sofiasainz9 via stories

Sofia was super happy when Kevin Magnussen managed to stick his haas in pole position on friday so was pretty devastated when he had the incident with Ricciardo in the sprint on saturday, however this did mean George Russel could go ahead and put ...

Sofia was super happy when Kevin Magnussen managed to stick his haas in pole position on friday so was pretty devastated when he had the incident with Ricciardo in the sprint on saturday, however this did mean George Russel could go ahead and put his mercedes in P1 giving him pole position for the Sunday.

Walking through the paddock after the race, she saw him walking down towards mercedes.
"george!" she yelled to catch his attention.
he excused himself from the nerve team he was walking with and headed towards her.
"well if it isn't sofia sainz" he said with a smirk
"deja vu" she said thinking of the time when Lando first saw her back in the paddock in Bahrain.
"congratulations on the win today, get your excited to be starting on Pole tomorrow"
"i'm so excited, the car is looking so fast, i reckon we are even up to speed with Redbull"
"well let's hope you keep it that way, i'm sick of seeing charles depressed after a race and having to listen to carlos moan about them being too dominant on every flight, car journey and anything else"
george giggled
"it is interesting how off the pace ferrari are compared to the start of the season"
"tell me about it, everyone in the garage just knows somethings gonna fuck up their race every time they head in there on a sunday. between you and me, i think they should hire me as a strategist"
"oh yeah i'd love to see that"
"i'll make that happen then" she said as they both let out a chuckle.

George looked behind her and smirked.
"looks like lover boy wants you"
she turned around and waved and Lando
"i'll see y- wait how did you know?"
"it's obvious sof, plus i'm one of his best friends, did you really expect him to keep his mouth shut after your romantic boat trip the other day"
she rolled her eyes and gave him a playful nudge
"i'll see you later george"
"bye sof"

she made her way over to Lando who gave her a hug.
"hey"
"hey, you look lovely today" she said
he gave her a look and said "sof i'm sweating and i'm in my fireproof with my dad suit tied around my waist"
she moved close to his ear and whispered
"exactly, quite hot it you ask me"
she then moved away from him and sent him a wink. his cheeks had gone red
"oh sof you have no clue what you do to me"
she winked at him and began to walk off. he grabbed her hand and stopped her from walking away.
"oh no you don't"
"we're in the paddock lando"
he sighed and took a small step away
"sadly your correct. i wish people knew"
she sighed and realised that he was ready to tell the world. She knew that she probably would never be fully ready, especially after all the fake news with Charles, but for Lando, she would accept it all.

The paddock was busy as she looked around, fans swarmed around trying to find their favourite drivers for a photo and an autograph. Team member end hustled through the crowds trying to keep track of and complete all the jobs they were assigned for the day. She looked back at Lando and took a step closer to him.
"maybe people can know" she said gently before placing her lips on his.
he pulled back shocked at her.
"are you sure?"
"100%"
he smiled and connected his lips to hers once more. People all around the paddock stopped and stared. some even clapped for them. Others gave each other looks as if to say 'finally'. when she pulled away she heard someone chuckle behind her. she turned around to see carlos stood there.
"any bets on how long it is before this is all over social media?"
"i'm gonna say another 30 seconds tops" lando replied.
they all laughed.
————————————————————————

sofiasainz9

liked by carlossainz55, landonorris and 232,294 otherssofiasainz9: lover<3tagged: @landonorris

sofiasainz9: lover<3
tagged: @landonorris

landonorris

liked by pierregasly, sofiasainz9 and 275,205 otherslandonorris: mi amor❤️tagged: @sofiasainz9

landonorris: mi amor❤️
tagged: @sofiasainz9