Ch 2: Will she be Forgiven ?

" I am just just his friend. How is his condition doctor..", she hesitated a bit and few words rolled out some words.

The person was none other than Kaali's attending Doctor,"Well he is recovering... but you must see when he was brought to the hospital. Completely drenched in blood.. seems someone dear to hum prayed for him.. else his survival was negligible. " he said, however his description bought more tears into her eyes which were threatening to fall down.

The doctor thought he made her quite emotional," I am sorry.. I wasn't meant to make you emotional... it's just that happened.. are you sure you don't want to meet him.." he confirmed. She felt little nervous to him and figured something must between this girl and the patient

"No I am good... ", Saying she was about to leave when he called her back,"Miss..".

She turned when he called out her,"I can inform the patient about your visit, you can share me your name...". His idea was tempting and dangerous at the same time. Instead of replying him she asked him ,"What are the visiting hours...?".

The doctor felt something fishy but then replied to her,"Well people can meet him only for 30 mins and visiting hours will close in around an hour. Just give you heads up the night visiting hours are not allowed as of now as the Patient is critical". She simply nodded her head and sat down in the waiting area. 

"Meera", the doctor called making her gasped in shock.

" How.. di you..", she asked him as of she is caught in doing some crime.

" Oh so you are Meera..", The doctor was being playful but he noticed a tear stricken face of hers he clarified," Ohh the patient was keep on calling your name on the operation table.."

She was shocked again, but didn't said anything, she went away from there.

"Love is a dangerous thing...", doctor smiled himself as he assumed her to be his girlfriend. Soon he entered the room, checking on Kaali and his recovery.

"So Mr. Bakshi... how are you feeling now", checking his pulse the doctor asked.

"Pretty much better doctor, I felt little ache on my shoulder..", he said hoarsely.

"Well, you should consider yourself lucky, could be there are people who prayed for you from bottom of their heart..", he smiled but it vanishes the faint one from Kaali's lips. "Anyways my check up is done, I will be visiting you around 3 PM.. also these doses are quite heavy to suppress your pain so I would advise you to sleep as much as you can else there could be side effects..". Kalli nodded at his doctor's advise.

Soon, everyone left, Meera was keeping tab and when everyone left she asked from the assistant doctor who was standing and noting some readings,"Hello Doctor.. can I meet the patient.."

"But he is sleeping..", he said and resumed to his work. He was kind of dealing with her patience which is now getting saturated, "Please it is important for me to meet him..", she said as like mode of urgency but the assistant one was least cared about. "Listen Mam, I told you he is in heavy doses..", he was interrupted by the senior one,"Let the lade go Dr. Drew..."

He was the same doctor who greeted Meera in the morning, thanking him she went inside while the assistant was confused,"Sir, Why did you...?"

He patted his junior's shoulder taking him to his cabin, "Love dude, it compels people to go extreme.. let them enjoy their moment."

With slow steps she entered hi room, slight sunrays were falling on his face enough to not disturb him, he was sleeping soundly in effect of the medicines. She neared her face to him glancing it tenderly like grasping his facial expressions. She whispered something that could be audible to herself only," I am sorry Kaali.."