Ch 1: Restless Meera

Backstory: So this story start from where Raj Bakshi (urf Kaali) was reminiscing his old days when he was a Mafia. How he fall in love with Meera who happens to be Meera Dev Malik daughter of their rival Mafia gang and how she betrayed him to get the gold consignment.

- Bulgaria - 2012

"What the hell Meera... how can he survive..." howled the ultimate Mafia King Dev Mallik. Everyone shuddered in the room because when they know their boss is angry that means something big has happened.. Dev Mallik is one of the calm mafia who when roars, it shatters all his enemies.

But why was he shouting at his own daughter ?? a question everyone was thinking. " Boss" , the head henchman tried to intervene but received blood shot eyes from his boss and he took his steps back.

"Have you ever thought about my reputation..." he bawled again to his daughter, who was standing there, hanging her head low. " But Dad I got the gold back.." , Meera, his daughter tried to give an explanation. However, He didn't gave any heed to her and asked more like taunted her " And you left our enemy Alive.."

" D..ad..", she whispered, bewildered what her father was expecting from her.

" We are not just thieves Meera, For god sake... we are Mafias...we kill people like mosquitoes and here to let him alive.. ", he showed his dismay to her.

His henchman intervene, sharing an information," Boss the way he was in blood bath I am pretty sure he wouldn't survive.."

Meera clutched her fingers in a tight fist but didn't said anything. " I hope that happens, else it would more like a black mark on our face than a victory.", Saying Dev Mallik looked disappointedly at his daughter. " Anyways Gret make a plan to place this gold somewhere, I need to assure my gold is equally safe unlike others..", saying moved to his room, followed by others. Only Meera was standing there. She was humiliated and scolded at the same time. She slowly went to her room, it was a long day for her as well.

She went to the washroom, looked herself in the mirror, for the first time she wasn't proud of herself. She splashed her face with cold water, the look in his eyes are still haunting. The look her father gave was also bone chilling. She looked at her hands, she shot him but why she isn't proud of herself.

She had the chance but she couldn't able to kill him, she knew, she wouldn't. This was one of the quality the her father disapproves, as Mafia who never let anyone alive, she let him. She broke the core rule of being a Mafia. She thought to herself, "I know Dad never agreed with the fact I am not killing anyone. But why I couldn't able to kill him. Why my hands shook while raising gun at him. Killing was never in my conscious, but for him it was part of the plan. I need to fulfil the motive of the rivalry, yet I failed. But why..??", She looked herself in the mirror, somewhere her heart was saying something she did, sinner than killing someone. She looked herself in the mirror and yelled at herself.

"You did killed him Meera, for the first time you killed him. You betrayed him, the look he was giving you, were the eyes of being betrayed by someone whom you trust the most. Who will understand better than me an emotional scar is way deeper and painful than the physical one.

You Killed Kaali' s heart."

Her mind was having jumble of thoughts, like can't her father see that she killed his heart, gave him the lifetime scar, wasn't that enough. However, her rational self consoled her, she said to her mirror reflection,"I don't care, if he lives or not, I got the whole gold consignment for my Dad, and sooner or later my Dad would be proud of me. He is angry just for few hours. Tomorrow morning he will be happy what I did.."

Assuring herself, she went to have a cold shower, however one thought was still not leaving her mind," Will he be fine ??". She tried to shrug herself like why she is thinking about him. She shouldn't, he is enemy. She was persuading herself.