Ch 13: He saved her AGAIN

His lips were roughly rubbing hers. They weren't in a mood to show any mercy on her lucious lips. However, the way her nails were digging into the back of his neck, she neither wanted nor needed any little kindness from him. The kiss was so rugged that a moan escaped her mouth, " but rather than stopping there, it ignited more passion. He grabbed her waist very tightly from his one hand such that her body was almost touching hers, and his other palm had cupped her chin firmly, which had now slowly traveled to her cheeks. His fingers were digging in her hair, bringing her face closer to him. It was mix of their intensity and closeness.

His lips were sucking, nibbling, and slapping her lips, but the grip on her hair was also getting stronger as the moment passed by. It was a raw, unprepared kiss that was sending some wild signals to their hearts. Lest they want to know at this point.

When he felt she is getting out of breath, he left her but not softly rather abruptly. She felt a sudden jerk, she blinked her eyes multiple times to dawn what had happened, but before she could speak anything, he grabbed her wrist and strode out. Everyone was looking at him, his face was emotionless and Meera was hoping something that he would say. Something, but what. Her heart was beating fast to anticipate lot of things when he pushed her out of his house. 

Though she didn't stumbled but yes she was shock to the core, she didn't expect him to push her like this. Before she could say he turned his back to her and shouted,"Just get out from here.." His heart was hurting; he couldn't let it sway. He knew he was swayed back in the gym, but no, he can't. He wouldn't let her destroy him. A lone tear escaped from her eyes when he turned his back on her. Is he not ready to listen to her point of view? Did she lose his trust again or never gain enough?

Silently, she went from there, while tears streamed from her eyes. Tasting the salt of her tears, she realized Kaali's impression would be longing in hers. Since the day they met, she hasn't been able to keep her thoughts off of him.

On the other hand, Kaali went inside, and Shakti and Anwar were looking questionably at him. He grabbed a cold water bottle and gulped a few sips. He knew his friends were staring at him, probably looking for some explanation from him. He finally turned towards them and asked, "What happened?"

"That's what we want to ask Kaali, bro, what happened in the gym room. After a pin-drop silence, you stormed out and pushed her out of the house. What happened in the room". His friends were worried for him, but he was calm and silent.

 Lest anyone know, there is a tornado going inside him. He wanted to say, his heart blown away again by her, that she ditched him again. She played with him again, but he couldn't. He just went from there to his room and took a file that his father had given him. He needed the distraction, which is very important for now. He knew someday his friends would reach out to him again, and that day he would open. But today is not the right day; he will burst open like a volcano, which he doesn't want. He wants to express his feelings and bury them.It has been two days to the incident at Kaali's house, but Meera is still not able to recover from the rough kiss they shared. Every other moment the flashes of Gym came infront of her. Her heart thud a beat again when he recalls that rawness of his lips on hers. She clucthed her hair which were held by him, how firm his hold was on her and she liked it. She wouldn't to herself he loved the way he held her, the way he kissed her. It just added more urges in her. But why she wanted to be close to him? This question haunts her every now and then. Why she couldn't able to bear the pain in his eyes. They had spent some of the amzing moment, she knews how her family is. What their business is, yet she is not ready to marry the guy her father chosen for her. This time she wanted to stand for herself to get married.

She was lost in her thoughts when her father called her. She approached the living room and saw that even Stephen was available. She knew what would be discussed but was not afraid or scared of her father anymore.