Ch. 26 : Its all about Family.

It was 2 in the afternoon, and Kali and Meera were snuggled to each other, naked, with a thin sheet wrapping only their lower bodies. His fingers were caressing her back lovingly while staring at the ceiling fan. Her face was on his chest, like she was listening to his heartbeat. She shifted her face so that it was close to his chin. Instead of saying that he would come and interfere, he quickly kissed her.

"Will you have something?? "she asked, giving him feathery kisses on the chest. His fingers stopped caressing her back and he immediately turned her towards him. "I am already having..." Not taking a moment more, he kissed her deeply. His fingers made an impression on her shoulder, holding her tight. His kisses were taking her to a new level of ecstasy; it felt like she was growing in waves of happy emotions. His touches were coming the distress cyclone within her but also igniting the volcano of love that was deep buried inside.

The tender movements of his fingers were erupting some euphoric waves within them. He kissed her with more passion, circling random patterns on her back. He wants to rupture his heart, opening it before her, to show his love for her. Breaking the kiss, he looked at her lovingly. Hi eyes were pouring the love for her, which was buried a few years ago.

He kissed her forehead, making her feel his touch on her skin and on her soul. Not breaking the contact, he made her lay back on the mattress, letting their naked skins come into contact with each other. He kissed her cheeks while his hands were sensually caressing her bossom, kneading the bumped flesh and making her moan again. He felt her wetness against his flesh, making him smirk. His small touch does jitter the hormones in her body. He kissed her again while her hands were passionately roaming on his back, encouraging him to continue. "Someone seems eager," he smirked while this finger softly moved down to her belly button. She groaned again as his fingers reached over 'her'. He was surprised to feel the kind of thunderstorm his touch brought between her legs. "You are so..." he nipped her neck, arousing deep carnal desires in her. He kissed her moans while his tender fingers were doing magic, making her arch her back. He felt a pit building in his body, and he took that moment to savor her again, giving some quick thrusts into her welcomed womanhood and reaching for ecstasy himself. They panted heavily after touching the euphoria of the senses. He hugged her again, calming the nerves for himself and herself.

They got up after a while, dressing up. Meera hugged him again,"I love you." She said it again, not to just show him, confessing him, but to assure herself that she can love him and he will be there for her. He too reciprocated her hug and replied with equal intensity, "I love you too, my love."

"Come, I will cook something for you." She smiled at him while he followed her downstairs. What surprised Meera was that Kaali was equally helping her prepare the food. "You learned..." she asked a little shockingly. "Yeah, I learned your favorite dish as well. So one day, please allow me as well", he said, kissing her cheek while both of them prepared the lunch together and had it together.

Glancing at the wall, he realized was is quite a time. "I have go,".", he said aftsome time. "No,".", shsaid, hugginged him from behind, not letting him go. "We had each other after so long.. can't we stay together for a bit?"

He broke the hug; even though he didn't want to leave her, he was helpless too. He cupped her face, seeing a lone tear fall from her eyes. "Don't cry, Meera. I too don't want to leave you. Please try to understand that no one knew about my whereabouts. Veer and everyone must be worried."

The moment he mentioned Veer, she realized their siblings were unaware of their patch-up. "Oh Shit.. Ishita must be coming in sometime.. you go home...", she said, pushing him outside the door, making him chuckle.

"Look who is pushing me now." He reached for his car and was about to sit when she called him. "Listen, I know we just patched up, but can we?"

He stopped her speaking further,"Let's keep it to ourselves. Let's give ourselves some time." He smiled, knowing what was going on in her mind. "Thanks," she smiled while he drove away. She looked at his retreating figure. Though they are taking their relationship slow in terms of getting used to it, she thought she should have made a plan or something to meet Kaali daily. Meera smiled to herself. Now she is making efforts to meet him like she used to do 10 years ago.