CH 29: Conquering my love

Next morning, the sun peeped throguh the window, admist the ray of light enlighting the whole moon, the two love birds are oblivious of the fact a new day has arrived. They were sleeping, cuddling in each others arms not worring about anything in the world.

A sudden phone call disrupted their sound sleep, Kaali looked at his phone to find his alarm was ringing. Sighed, he closed the alarm and hugged Meera more close to him. Kissing the back of her hairs, he whispered," Morning beautiful." Sh3 cuddled back to him, caressing her palms on his bare back,"Morning.."

" I think we should wake up..", he tightens his grip around her waist, kissing her forehead. " Your actions are in contradictory  with your words.. ", she snuggled more close to him.

" Hmm.. yeah, I don't want us to wake up. The best sleep I ever had in past decade..", he engulfed her in his arms more, kissing the depth of her neck.

His one kiss enough to arouse the sleeping erogenous cells. "Wasn't last night enough.." She moaned arching her back making it more accessible him to have his lips.

The feeling of being together was massive, that they don't want the moment to end. He kissed her fervently, the touch of her skin on his his feels heavenly. It felt like they were in that state for an eternity, when Meera glanced at the clock and screamed,"Oh My god ! I am so late..", she grabbed the shirt next to him and immediately got down from the bed.

"C'mon Meera, its just 7", he wanted to stay little longer.

"No, Mr, if you forgot this is your room and Ishita would be searching for me anytime. God, how I wear this Saree..", she was tensed and pacing left and right in her blouse and petiskirt. He smiled seeing her, she felt too cute. He wore his pants and came to her, hugging her from behind. "Calm down baby, Let me help you."

She nodded and he helped to wear his Saree, giving her light peck on her lips she finally leave his room, planning to meet again. 

Meera sneak in to her room, changing into her clothes, she joined everyone in the breakfast table. They all headed back to their respective homes, where Raj and Meera's mind were still with each other.

After couple of days.

Meera was working in her cafe, today Siddhu, Shakti, Veer and Kaali along with everyone came to her cafe to have dinner. They had quite a good time, when suddenly Raj stood and bend on his knees, sitting infront of Meera, he proposed her," I know it's too cliche, but my fierce lady liked it. Meera, it has been 10 years we have been apart and now I don't want to waste any moment being with you. There had been lots of misunderstanding between us, now since we have resolved, I don't us to apart for a day. You were my queen and has always been". Tears formed in everyone's eyes. Finally Raj took the step they all wanted. 

"I know the 10 years gap is huge to be filled in few days, but I would like to be with you. Let's further bridge the gap.  Fight with me, punch me, and do whatever you want, but please don't ever leave me again. Be with me this whole life. So, Ms. Meera Dev Malik, will you Marry me. ??"

Till then both of them were having tears in their eyes. She simply nodded, with trembling fingers he made her wear the ring and not wasting a moment more he hugged her. He finally got his love back, in a sense they are ready to be together in a sacred bond. 

"I love you", she aid in her tears, He just tightened the hug as if saying "I love you too". 

The evening became more lively, as they celebrated for the couple they all were rooting for. Soon, their wedding day was fixed, and they had an appointment in the near by government registrar office. 

-----Wedding Day--

Meers wore a red saree, with a simple gold chain. Applying little makeup she descend down only to give shock to Ishita. "Wow Di, you are looking beautiful". She hugged her sister, when they hear horn, Shakti came to escort Meera and Ishita. Locking their house, Meera took a deep breath; finally she is taking steps towards her love, to finally get married to him.