Ch 21: Lost blissful love

In the dead of the night, Meera was in her deep thoughts, thinking about her blissful life with Kaali. Those were the days when they were madly in love with.

Flashback

The Greece days had been one of the most memorable days of their lives. They were on their own. Spending every moment of their lives together. It felt like they were living a dream—a dream where they could be together and not be scared of anyone.

One fine day, the sky was in deep red, and the sun was bidding bye to fellow earthian's, where one girl was looking blank across the sea, standing in their balcony of their beach house, wondering about her life and how things had changed in the past few months. She gripped her fingers around the railing of the balcony; she really wanted the time to stand still. The past few weeks had been the most amazing weeks she had with Kaali; she had never thought someone could love her so dearly.

A faint smile appeared on her face. Did she deserve that much love, or was it Kaali who had showered the love on her? She questioned herself. Irrespective of how she cooks, he always praises her; he has been with her through thick and thin. She simply closed her eyes, praying to the sun, who was setting down, that it would let them be together forever.

Her train of thoughts was halted. When soft fingers were tracing her waist and enclosing around her waist, a warm breath covered her neck, while a soft touch of petals like lips was touching her earlobes.

"Mmm, it seems someone is in a different mood today", she smiled to herself, and she could feel the exact expression on his face.

"I just read a quote online", he whispered hoarsely, embracing her more tightly. Her arms overlapped with his resting on her waist. "Oh, really and what is that", she asked playfully.

"Well,", he said, kissing her earlobe, making her sigh deeply. He continued," A kiss on the beach when there is a full moon is a closet thing to heaven".

She chuckled. "Wow, I really wonder who—", He abruptly made her turn, resting one arm on her waist while the other was cupping her chin. His eyes were a little dark, passing a string of emotions. Meera's lips parted, and a small sigh escaped. Her unblinking eyes saw deep into his, sought out his heart, and longed to remain there forever. "Shall we?", she whispered. She leaned into him a little more, and instead of placing his lips on the plum presented in front of him, he traced the beautiful face with his eyes.

Her eyes were closed; he couldn't have a more serene view to see; the sun was dropping down, the moon was nuzzling through the sky, and here stood his lover all for him. He slowly closed the difference between them and placed his little rough lips over hers, appetizing soft ones. It was slow; his fingers were playing with her hair while she circled her arms around his neck.

He was simply sucking her lower lips, taking her flavors and savoring them delightfully. He was taking his ample time, making her little irritated, but at the same time, his kisses were enough to make her go insane. He tilted his head to the other side, sucking her lips and tasting her soft buds like they were his delicious lollipop. It started soft, but soon it was turning passionate with each passing second. Her fingers went inside his hair, raveling on his scalp. His palm has cupped her face more in firm grip, tatsing her sweet buds more profusely. It seems like their lives were dependent on his.

He didn't realize it when she opened his shirt and was trying to tug it out of his shoulder. Without breaking their kiss, he let his shirt touch the ground. Their kiss was igniting a different passion in him. He tugged at her chin, asking for permission to enter, which he was granted graciously. She tasted even more amazing; it seems the effect of the late-night chocolate was still laying there, welcing him. He felt her out of breath, giving her another deeper kiss. He broke it, leaving both of them panting heavily.