Ch 27: My wild met yours

Italics: Flashback

Normal: Present

***************************************************

Next day everyone was sitting in Shakti's Cafe deciding on the venue.

"I talked to the church and we have the booking available from 2 weeks now...", said Ishita sharing the pics of the Church.

Sipping the cup of the coffee, Shakti said," I gor the confirmation from Jennifer's  uncle so the date is finalized is of 24th of this month. We should be good with the booking."

" That's too short time Shakti Bhaiya. First of all we need to select their dresses. Ishita you know any place for the wedding gowns and all..??", asked Meera. Yes, she was involved in the discussion of the marriage infact was taking care of lot of things.

" Also Anwar as you suggested, I talked to the supervisor of the resort which in walking distance with Church, so the rehearsal dinner and lunch after the wedding vows can be taken care from there."

Anwar nodded their head. Everyone resumed back to their work, coordinating with few contractors on the marriage, Shakti planned to atleast get Siddhu's room renovate atleast with new furniture and a touch up of a paint.

However, Meera's were searching for someone. Her eyes were searching for her man. "Where is he?", she thought and slowly came to his garage. Veer and Ishita went out for a car delivery and from there they will coordinate with the caterer. Rest others were busy keeping, keeping garage empty. She looked under the car to see whether he is working or not but didn't find anything. She was disheartened, "Seems he is out for some work. I thought to see him properly, when no is around". She talked to herself when someone pulled her in a corner, she tried to struggle but the person was strong enough to interlock her arms and pushed her towards the wall, making her back to softly touch the wall. Finally, she saw the face and relaxed seeing him. "Where were you.. I was searching for you. "

"I was here all the time sweetheart", he said hoarsely, a smirk smile was playing on his lips. He caressed her with his thumb and continued," You were saying something.." he smirked again making her cheeks more red.

"No actually, nothing much just I came to.." she was feeling too shy to meet his eyes.

He reduce the distance between them a bit, letting his hot breath cover her lips, making them quiver," By the way, I am still angry..!" though his words were like he is angry but his voice was complete opposite of it. She took a deep breath not because what he said rather it was more what his fingers were doing. 

Her closed eyes, drowning her to depths, depths of her desires, depths, his finger touched her skin. Her skin, glowing on his gaze, seeking his touch, shivering where he kissed her with his hot breath spreading out. There lips trembled with with their breaths, inhaling the thirsts, waiting, to be kissed. 

His slender fingers were tracing her upper high, making goosebumps to dance on her skin. His hot breath was making her breath quicken, awakening the carnal desires. Not wasting a second more she fiercely placed her lips on his. Though it was a sudden act but he reciprocated within fraction of seconds.

Few days after

Though Meera was quite busy due to wedding preps and everything but her mind was somewhere else. The moments she shared with Kaali. Specially the garage one is just not settling down. She felt herself being turning red again and again when those moment flashes infront of her.

His touch was burning their desires in flame. His slick kisses were adding but adding fuel to their yearning that were building up to their peek. Not wasting a moment more he picked her up, crossing her thighs across his waist, taking long steps towards his cabin.

"Thud"

"Di what are you thinking", asked Ishita finding her sister lost somewhere. Meera came out from her flashbacks and nodded her head like nothing had happened.

"Nothing..", she whispered to her sister, went to attend the customers. However her mind was no where to be at cafe, from time to time it was going to garage only. 

She had been waiting for him more than a decade, it feels like they lived a century away from each other. In these few days, she wanted to be close to him, as close that it wouldn't allow air to pass through. She felt some urgency in his kisses which were welcomes with more passion and love. His hands were kneading her bossoms while licking kisses on her neck. She roused and surrender herself to tame the carnal desires building in her body. 

She came from chain of her thoughts, when someone called her making her little buys, yet the flashbacks were lingering on her mind all way long. On the other hand Kaali was equally affected. He couldn't able to concentrate on his work. While screwing a bolt, his mind went to the moment they shared to the office behind him. 

Knowing her desires, he held her close to his mettle. Her collarbone were speaking for his lips, he kissed her hardly, passionately. Making her sit on the table of his office room, his hands were jut caressing her back, pulling her more close to him.

Her eyes were half closed with all the intimacy they were sharing. Giving him a chaste kiss , she whispered," I love you.."

He panted heavily, their kisses were going as life threatening but still, he cupped her cheek with his left palm and replied back, rubbing his nose top with hers," I love you too.", he let his nose tip to drag on her skin, from the cheek to her neck, followed by her collor-bone. The way he was looking at her which stirs of feeling inside her. For him she was meant to be desired, craved and loved. She makes him more alive than ever before, her slender finger's touch on his skin was igniting a fire in him, that no one can douce. 

"Bhaiya..", called Veer making Kaali to come out of his thoughts. "What are you thinking, Mr. Pinto is on the line, I am calling you from last 3-4 mins", he said giving the phone to him. It took him a min to gather up himself, he panted a little like he was doing some excessive workout lest it was just some flashbacks of few days back. 

His strong hands brushed her cheek with the back of his hands, his gentle fingers were caressing her breasts pinching, when his soft lips take over nibbles over her chest.  His touch was electrifying growing desires in her, his hands on her hops grabbing her, sliding inside her skirt, grabbing her panties and sliding down from her toned legs.  His lips were playing with hers, nibbling them, sucking them when she moaned loudly as his fingers revealed the center of her bliss. He can't felt the wetness, how much she ready for him.  Soon he broke the kiss, making her disappoint only to hear  a sound, something unzipping. She saw him getting prepared for her, , making her breath to quick. She can see how hard he became with mere touch of hers, she licked her lips tempting him, when he riddles her skirt up, stroking her inner thighs sensually. 

"Mam, Mr. Kathuria wants to talk to you..", a sudden voice and it broke the flashback again. Meera corrected herself and took the phone to attend the caller. 

Then, with a swift thrusts that stole the breath from her lungs, he plunged two of his oil-slicked deep inside her. She screamed, back arching as he began to set a relentless pace. All the while his thumb circled her throbbing clit, driving her further into the whirlpool of the pleasure.

The room filled into their whisper moans, they were in their own world, trying to explore the wildness of each other. Every time has been different and this time it was more spicy as they are hiding from others. His kisses, his strokes, his thrusts were just bringing some symphony of emotions, which she couldn't able to control herself. She was loosing herself every time she met him, holding him tightly, scraping his poor back she let him to have. 

She thought it would be little uncomfortable, but then his hands, his touches, his caresses on her skin soothed her on that wooden table.

"Di.. ", called Ishita breaking Meera from her dream land. "Yeah..", she whispered still little dazed from the flashbacks.

"Where are you lost.. I am calling you since last few minutes. Veer called us, I need to visit the resort with him, could you please accompany Jennifer and Siddhu for their wedding dress."

She nodded her nonchalantly, not sure how to respond. Her body and thoughts were still with Kaali. Their recent meet up are turning into a hot and spicy make outs, well to say more than make outs; more than just having each other. Its more about filling the void of 10 years, its about pouring out their feelings for each other. The words have done their work and now their bodies are doing it.

On the other hand, Kaali was also not able to focus, the moments shared at Meera's house were precious indeed, because they able to concile, they could able to be together again. But what they shared in the garage office room was beyond explainable. His cheeks turned red recalling her moans, her desires for him. He waits for time again to meet her, spend some time with her. Seems he had shortage of time to spend with her and wanted to be with her again. 

"Bhaiya, can you Pickup Siddhu and Jennifer. They are selecting the wedding dress, I have to go resort Ms. Meera mentioned",  Asked Veer, and since Kaali was so much in the dazes he nodded the head like a dummy.