𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗶𝗰."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ 

𝓐yaka drove you, Yoimiya, and Keqing up to the concert place

𝓐yaka drove you, Yoimiya, and Keqing up to the concert place. Parking the car, you rushed out of it, and into the concert stadium.

Despite not rushing Ayaka, you were desperately worried about being late. To be honest, you weren't a 4NEMO stan, but you hated being late.

 (A/n: Stan is a stalker-fan, a term used in kpop)

Ayaka smiled at your actions, and hurried after you. Yoimiya gave a cheer of excitement and rushed after the both of you, with Keqing bringing up the rear.

Even though you didn't arrive late, the stadium was already very crowded, and you had to shove your way past way too many people, in order to reach your sit in the third row.

When you did reach it, however, you sat down, and let out a sigh of relief, as your friends filed behind you and sat down as well.

(The order of seats from left to right: you, Ayaka, Yoimiya, Keqing.)

Just as you were about to say something to the girls, the lights went off, and your attention was snapped to the stage.

"Welcome, gals and guys, to the 4NEMO concert! To celebrate the 5 year anniversary of the group, they decided to hold up an exclusive concert, so all of you that had managed to find time in your busy schedules to arrive, hope you enjoy!!" a white-haired boy on the stage shouted. "Let the concert, begin!!!"

As he ran out of sight, it grew very dark, but you could see the curtains opening to either sides.

(A/n: So, basically this wasn't exactly a theatre, more like a musical stadium, but they decided to include the curtains for a more suspensious entrance.)

Everything was still. You saw the dark silhouettes of the instruments, the mic, and even the band members themselves. But it was quiet for a while.

Then suddenly out of nowhere they began slowly creating sounds on the instruments. It began flowing into a song while speeding up, and soon enough, the stage lights were all on, and the fans cheered loudly.

✧ This was a whole vibe. The fans were just sooo excited that the whole noise was a bit too much for you. But, despite that, you were too absorbed in the performance to mind. The way in which these young guys played the instruments, sang, and moved was just amazing. The effects and the background players were very good, too.

You sat there, mesmerised, mindlessly moving to the beat of the music, a huge smile plastered onto your face.

Suddenly you heard, from the back of your mind, some rustling and hushed whispers. You didn't want to take your attention off the stage, but you noticed something odd from the corner of your left eye. You turned your head around slowly, still stuck in the music.

Black figures of rather young men tiptoed in the shadows, and up to the stage. They disappeared somewhere near the stage. You turned your head in the other direction and saw similar black figures rushing up the other side of the stage.

'This doesn't look like something planned...,' you thought to yourself. 'This looks....like danger.'

Still unsure of your suspicions, you slowly rose in your seat, mumbling an "I'll be back" to the girls. You moved further to the left, apologizing to the disturbed people.

As you appeared on the carpeted side path leading to the stage, you quietly followed the last man to the stage. Losing him, something else on the right side curtains has caught your attention. A man in black clothing stood there, snickering, while looking at the man on the opposite side. Both of them were clutching something with both their hands. A man on the top of the stage was doing the same.

That's when you realised. They were all holding ropes that held the stage lights on the ceiling of the stage! Then everything glued in your brain.

They planned to assassinate, or at the very least horribly injure, the 4NEMO!!

You quickly found your way up to the stage and behind it. Crossing the backside as quietly as you could, you turned to the right, and appeared behind the first curtain of the stage, where you had a clear view of what was going on, but so that, at the same time, the men couldn't see you.

Rescuing them all at once would be close to impossible. But you still decided to try.

As the music hit a certain beat, heaving a breath, you ran out onto the stage, and screamed:

"SAVE YOURSELVES!"

You ran to the side, pushing Venti off the drum seat, then to Heizou, pushing him aside. You almost stumbled along with him, but ran forwards. A super flabbergasted Kazuha saw your bewildered look, and ran towards you.

'I didn't plan on him chasing me, but that could also work!' you thought, sweat forming on your forehead, as you ran forward ever faster.

The men had already noticed you by now, and let go of the ropes. There was still someone who you haven't saved: Xiao, the main singer of this night's concert!

Seeing the light falling off from the ceiling, heading straight for him, you zoomed forwards, and smashing yourself into Xiao, pushing him away...

Whoosh! THUMP!!!

Clatter sounds filled the stadium. Gasps of horror from the audience followed.

The world blackened out.

Did I...die? 

∘⊹˚₊· ──── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ──── ‧₊˚⊹

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲

Hey yo, again!!

Two chapters in one day, huhuhu (๑>؂•̀๑)

Anyways, remember when I said last time that it was going to be a slow burn? It indeed will be. Ik this chapter sounds like a bit too sudden for the beginning, but this is how it will start out. Y/n is, after all, a girl who despite being a fan of the young band, is mindful of that they are also people, and just around her age, too!

Everyone deserves a chance to see the magic of the world. 

Anyways, see ya tomorrow with another chapter! :>