𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙨 & 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ 

𝓗ellllooooo my wonderful readers & fellow authors! I can't believe that my first ever fanfic had now come to an end

𝓗ellllooooo my wonderful readers & fellow authors! I can't believe that my first ever fanfic had now come to an end. It was an interesting year-lasting experience, and it was actually much calmer than I had expected it to be! I thought that writing a big fanfic would cause a lot of worry and stress, and yet this was one of the calmest (and boring) things I have ever had to do! And yes, it was even boring sometimes, 'cause if you're a writer you understand that inspiration and motivation comes and goes in waves.

I want to thank all the 5,2K readers who have taken the time to read this 4NEMO, Xiao x Reader, modern au fanfic of mine. Thank you to all those who have voted on the chapters, and those who have commented. Your sarcastic, sweet, and funny comments have pushed me onward when I thought of discontinuing this fanfic. Every time one of you wrote "PLEASE we need moreee!" I was like: "Alright, then let's give these simps more!!" And that encouraged me onward.

I also want to thank the 10 followers who have followed me during the writing of this fanfic. Hopefully y'all would like to stick around for a long time, since I'm going to be pampering you with content until the day I'm tired of Wattpad altogether (which won't be anytime soon). 

With the ending of this fanfic, and because I don't want it to end so simply, I am going to give you three small bonuses and surprises. One of them is a 'music recommendation' chapter at the beginning of this book, which will have links to some song suggestions for this story. You may or may not like the suggestions, but either way, since I wrote a band book, I thought it would only be fair to give you some music :)) 

As for the second bonus; you might be wondering, "so what happened in the end to us and Xiao? We married and that's it?" Well, let me tell you shortly about your possible future:

Before the two of you married, you began working on a idol-safety agency focused on the protection of artists against political terrorists, haters, obsessed fans, etc. Xiao taught you dancing and you encouraged him to get rid of the gun, since you were very much sure that he won't need it now that he has you and the agency. The two of you played piano together, learning beautiful songs that grew to be both his and your favorites. After you married, Xiao quit the 4NEMO band, so the band fell apart. However, do not think for a second that this is how it ended for the boys. No. In fact, it made them grow closer as friends, and although they were not putting shows anymore on stage, they performed and played together wherever and whenever they had the chance, ✧ their wives and girlfriends occasionally joining in. For my dear Hu Tao mains who have probably disliked me leaving Hu Tao out of the fun, good news: she found a wonderful boyfriend. It was accidental, and unlike her personality she was very much against the guy. However, his undying love for her and her weird self has melted her heart, and soon enough they became completely inseparable. Of course life changed, but you had Xiao and Xiao had you, you were a husband and wife, and no matter what, you're still going stay together no matter what. And why?

Well...

....because he caught you when you fell for him.

How's that for the final ending? Good enough for y'all? ))

And the third bonus is that you get to vote for which fanfic you want me to do next!

Ideas for new works + short descriptions (pls vote which one you would like for me to do best):

- Venti x Reader (childhood friends to lovers, lost and found, teyvat vintage to modern au, immortal love).

- Xiao x Reader (genshin au, you're a traveller, he slowly opens up to you, maybe hydro vision, lantern rite, almond tofu, fluff, wangshu inn, Liyue flowers).

- Xiao x Reader (Liyue in the ancient times, ancient china sort of thing, you're secretly a princess, ancient royalty au, Xiao is a knight who eventually gets adopted by king Zhongli, Xiao protects you, Xiao might have long hair).

- Oneshots (I can either make romance oneshots (not fanfic), solely Xiao oneshots, oneshots with my favorite fictional boys (anime/manwha/genshin), genshin headcannons, or continue my genshin oneshots book that I already made last year).

- Wanderer x Reader (you are live in the depth of Sumeru forests, when one day you come upon a strange boy. He is sketching something while sitting in the dewy grass. He keeps coming everyday, and you keep watching him, until the time comes when he vanishes entirely. Years pass by, and when you hear of trouble in Sumeru that is caused by someone sounding vaguely familiar, you run to see whether that mysterious man finally needs your help).

- Big Genshin Story (you're from Sumeru, living in Liyue, polearm user, you meet both Xiao (when you travel Liyue) and Wanderer (when you have to suddenly return back to Sumeru to protect it), electro vision user, you can choose your endgame lover).

EDIT (07/07/2024): I have posted the start of the Big Genshin Story!!! Go ahead and read it :))

OR-  I am also currently working on a novel (140 pages in) and planning out a big manwha series (17 yo girl transmigrated into her own undeveloped novel, love triangle, 20 kingdoms, 2 gods, etc.) So, I can either work on a fanfic of your (or my) picking and work on my novel and manwha in parallel, or I can put my whole focus on finishing my novel before I start writing the script for my manwha. I can also, alternatively, write a few originals on here.

I feel like it would be nice to start a new fanfic though, especially either with Wanderer, the Big Genshin Story, or Xiao x Reader as ancient imperial Liyue. So, please go ahead and vote on  your choices.

My dear readers,

I once again thank you so much for reading this fanfic, commenting on it, and well enjoying it. I loved every second of this experience and would enjoy to go through it again!

I can't believe that I can finally mark this book as "completed." AAAA!

Bye bye y'all,

Love,

Nika (author).

P.S. I will be changing my name on here to Nika Lionheart or Moon Lionheart, and perhaps my profile, so please don't worry, I'm still the same person!