𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿?"

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆

𝓝oises of the city cars were barely audible in the distance

𝓝oises of the city cars were barely audible in the distance. Leaves rustled in unison as a soft breeze ran throughout the lush, green crowns of trees. The gentle splashes and swooshes of water were the only sounds loud enough to focus on. You stood in a park, leaning against the border of the fountain, with your back facing it. You haven't been here for ages, and yet it was your favorite park.

You stood there, deep in thought. You couldn't let go of the words the 4NEMO manger had said, and you kept grinding them in your head. They were celebrities. And that was a fact. Holding in your emotions the first time was hard enough, but if meeting them would occur on a weekly (what if DAILY?!) basis, then there's no one you'd remain stoic to the fangirl excitement.

You sighed.

When you were little, you always dreamed of finding your true love. And despite others telling you that you shouldn't keep your standards too high, you never stopped believing that there is someone special out there for you — your special 'one and only.'

Probably most girls in the world want to find their ideal type, but most of them don't get to it. They either forget about it, meet someone else, or let it go in fear of never finding a boyfriend. All these reasons are understandable, but what about what you want? What meaning does it have to lower many of your standards in order to marry someone? Is it really true love then?

You shook your head. 'No, I'm keeping my standards! I'd rather wait longer than rush to marry someone who I barely like!'

"Y/n?"

You almost jumped out of your skin. Thing is, you did actually jump up a bit, and that caused you to loose your grip on the edge of the fountain border, and with a small flip, fall into the fountain.

SPLASH!

Blinking the shock away, you looked forward, in the direction from where the voice came from. A handsome, white-haired with red highlights, guy stood a bit further away from where you sat just a moment ago. His hair was tied in a cute low ponytail, and he wore a red and black hoodie for the top, and dark grey pants for the bottom. His pretty orangey-red eyes widened as he looked down at you with concern.

You quickly glanced at the position you were in, as you felt a stream of water pouring continuously down onto your head.

"Ah...well..," you said, slowly standing up, and dusting yourself (what a stupid thing to do when you're wet). You looked slowly up at the boy, and he eyed you in surprise, as shame kicked in.

You lowered your head and avoiding his gaze, tried stepping out of the fountain, but you slipped yet again. However, a hand caught yours this time. The guy helped you out of the fountain.

"Thank you," you muttered under your breath, super embarrassed at how clumsy and stupid you must've looked.

"Y/n, am I right?" he repeated, avoiding the weirdness of the current situation. You looked up at your name, utterly surprised, and that's when it hit you.

"K-K-K-Kazuha?! From the 4NEMO?!!!" you exclaimed, jumping away from him, and almost tripping backwards over your feet, but you managed to catch yourself this time.

"Mhm, but could you keep it down a bit? People might start gathering 'round if they find out 'The Kazuha' is here," he said, smiling slightly, and placing a finger against his lips, in a 'shh' gesture.

You clapped your hands to your mouth, and nodded apologetically. He smiled.

"I'm really sorry for the inconvenience," you said, speaking a bit quieter now.

"No no, the blame is on me."

"Oh, by the way, how come you know my name?"

"Ahh, that. Well, to be honest our manager hasn't been the most quiet person, and has been running around muttering about you under her breath with a happy expression on her face for the last couple of days."

She does what?!

"A-ah.., I see."

"Hope that doesn't bother you too much?"

"No no, it's all good! Not a problem at all. Oh, also, if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in this park in broad daylight? Aren't you well...worried that people might come running up to you if you just walk around casually?"

"Well, this is basically why I enjoy this park. It is always so quiet here, and even if there are people here, it doesn't seem like they know me, or else they simply don't bother."

"Hmm, I see." You nodded, understanding. Achooo! You sneezed. By accident.

That's when concern took over his face again. "All right, it would be ruthless of me to keep you standing here, soaked like that."

"It's alright, really, I'm fine!" you said, smiling up at him. But to be honest, you were trembling like crazy. The feeling of wet cold clothes sticking to your skin was highly unpleasant, and you tried to suppress the many urges to sneeze and cough.

This was nothing new for him, however (can you guys guess why?), so he frowned at her attempt to hide her state.

'I thought he was stubborn enough, but she is almost just as stubborn. Why do they both have to be this stubborn?' he thought to himself, as he walked up to her.

She flinched at the closeness, and tried to move backwards slowly, but before she could do anything, he picked up her up.

"Waaa, what's are you doing?!" she exclaimed.

"I know you aren't feeling well, so pardon me, but let me carry you back home."

The surprise faded from you face, and you nodded, looking away.

"Alright then, do you have any medicine at home?"

That's when you mentally slapped your face. "No...I do not."

He was sure that this would be her answer, so without a pause he replied,

"Alright, then let's get you to the studio."

What!

⊹˚₊· ──── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ──── ‧₊˚⊹

ଘ(˵╹-╹)━☆ Author's Note

Hello guys!!

A slightly longer chapter for you, hinting some future fluff! I'm also experimenting with slightly different writing styles and different chapter decorations, so if you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know~!

Hopefully I'll update more soon :p

Byeeeee!