𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

"𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ 

𝓘t was late. The sky was dark. But you couldn't sleep.

It has been a few days since then, but you still couldn't take your mind off a few certain words.

"No. I will take her home, and that's that."

Why? Why would he want to take you home? Why did he stay by your side while you slept? Why did he still talk to you despite knowing who you are, even after you mistook him for Venti? Did he...was there a possibility that he...

"No!" you exclaimed quietly, shaking your head vigorously.

But your heart fluttered, and you blushed at the thought. He was handsome, and despite his stoic and almost emotionless nature, you saw how kind and soft his eyes were. He is a very caring person despite him seeming otherwise. You smiled.

There was no denying it now — you liked him. But you instantly frowned.

'No, I can't show it. He probably doesn't like me back, and- and...he's an idol...,' you thought, burying your head in your knees. 'He has a ton of pretty girls fawning over him, and there are many idols who are much smarter and prettier than me...I'm not even an option considering those..'

You were sitting on the swings in a part your favorite park, yes that park where you met Kazuha, thinking things over. Moon rays bounced on your face, and a gap in the trees above the playground displayed the perfect view of the night sky.

The swings were your favorite, and despite being a young adult, you couldn't help but love them just the same. And the noiseless night helped you think. Oh, the worries of falling secretly for an idol — someone completely out of your league. But maybe, all was not as bad as it seemed...?

While you were enveloped in your thoughts, someone noticed you while passing by. Instantly recognising who you are, they walked up behind you quietly.

"Hold on," they said softly, beginning to push the swings forward, slowly at first.

Your eyes widened, and you snapped your head backward, letting go of your knees. But your worry instantly melted away, and a light blush covered your cheeks instead. Behind you stood no other than Xiao himself, holding onto the ropes of the swings as he pushed you forward again. Without uttering a word, you turned you heard back down, and let yourself be pushed on the swings, to and fro. Your heart was fluttering to the rhythm of the swings.

"H-how did you know?" you asked quietly, not moving your head.

"Knew what?"

"...nevermind."

There are a pause. "Heh, I didn't. I just knew that it was you from the beginning."

You turned your head at this, and looked up at him. "Am I that easy to notice?"

He stared into your eyes, but didn't reply. You took this as a sign not to question him further, and turned away.

He pushed you back and forth for a bit longer, before you heard shuffling and then, "You are." he whispered, right in your left ear! You almost jumped up, and you instantly felt shivers run down your spine and your face heat up.

You snapped your head in the direction of where the voice came from, but as you did, you noticed how close your faces were to one another. You saw his face grow slightly pink. Your own face must've been tomato colored for sure!

You thought about turning your head around, but you were afraid to hit him in the face, so you didn't move. But you had to do something, otherwise your heart would explore!! To your surprise, you saw him glance at your lips. Your eyes widened even more (if it were physically possible). He was inching slowly towards your face...

But just then he rose and turned around. He walked slowly away, and you looked in a daze after him. His ears were bright red. You stayed there for a while, processing what had just happened.

'Why....Why?!'

⊹˚₊· ─── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ─── ‧₊˚⊹

You woke at 6 am before it dawned. You couldn't sleep a wink more, despite going to bed very late after returning back home that very night. You turned around from your side onto your back and stared at the ceiling.

"What am I supposed to do now?"

That's when you heard your phone ring. You grabbed it from the bedside table. An unknown number from this region was calling you. Your introverted side almost took over as you were about to decline the call and block the person, but then you thought of the possibilities of who it might be, so you cautiously clicked the 'accept' button.

"Um, h-hello?"

"Good morning! Is this Y/n?"

You almost dropped your phone at the person knowing your name, but the voice of the caller didn't sound unfamiliar.

"Y-yea, I'm Y/n."

"Oh, goodie! I thought I'd mess up the phone number- "you didn't think so!" Shush! Ehh sorry about that! Well anyway, this is Heizou, from the band, and we um currently need you at the studio. It's about Xiao-"

"Alright, I'm coming!!" you exclaimed into the phone at the mention of Xiao's name and that you are needed at the studio.

"Haha, that was fast! We'll be waiting for you then!"

You said your goodbyes and ended the call, instantly jumping out of bed.

'I bet this day will be even more interesting!!'

⊹˚₊· ──── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ──── ‧₊˚⊹

ଘ(˵╹-╹)━☆ Author's Note

Hey guys!!! SRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!! As an apology I'll post 2-3 chapters today!! 

Also, sorry for this being kinda short, despite it being a fluff moment, I just never wrote fluff before, despite it being my fave part in any stories. I'm still learning!!

Gonna treat y'all to around 5-7 love progression chapters!! After biggest fluff chapters, I'll introduce a female RIVAL! (after Chapter 20 maybe?)

Anyways,,,,

Byeeeeee! See ya soon!