𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ 

"Thank you. I do indeed owe you one."

Your eyes widen. Did he...did Xiao himself just thank you? Is that even possible?

He turned back towards the exit, but before he was able to fully close the door, recovering from the surprise, you hurriedly stood up.

"Wait!" you called after them.

Even though the rest of the band were already further down the corridor, they heard you and walked back to the to the door. Xiao simply turned around to face you.

"Um, could you, sign my.." You thought of what it is that you wanted signed. "Oh, could you guys please sign my drawing?"

They listened to your request, before smiling up at you warmly.

"Sure!" They all voiced.

You picked up you bag (which happened to be propped against the couch), and fuddled in it. The 4NEMOs waited patiently. Finally taking out the drawing, you handed it over to the band with a smile.

Kazuha took it first. "Um, where would you like me to write it, then?"

"Oh, anywhere's fine. You can do it along the border, or in the corner, or just scribble it across the whole thing," you replied, carefree-ly.

Kazuha nodded, and, not wanting to ruin the pretty drawing, he carefully wrote it in the left corner of the drawing.

Heizou followed his example, writing right underneath Kazuha's signature. Venti followed next, and took his time scribbling his signature down horizontally under the painting. A smug grin slowly appeared on his face, but it quickly faded, as he forced a serious face, as Xiao walked slowly forwards, side-eyeing Venti.

As he stared downwards at the signatures, you noticed his face turn just a tiny bit pink, but as you blinked in surprise, he was back to his pale self, staring daggers at the sweatdropping but happy Venti. Xiao sighed, and took the pen. You stared in interest as he moved the pen back and forth skillfully.

'He probably did this thousands of times,' you thought to yourself.

Unnoticed, he took a glance at you, eyeing the features of your head and face. He quickly looked down again, handing you back the pen. You looked up, and smiled happily at the 4NEMO.

"Thank you so much! I'm really happy!" you said, beaming. You curtsied slightly, and they all bowed to you, leaving the room.

"Bye!! Good luck!" Venti giggled, as he left along with them.

You tilted your head in confusion at his words, but decided to let it pass. Ayaka watched you the whole time, smiling brightly at the happenings. She felt very happy for you. You turned to her and gave her a small nod, as she ran towards you, wrapping her arms around you in an embrace.

"Let's go. Keqi and Yoimi must be waiting for us outside!" she said, letting go, and gesturing for you to follow her out.

You agreed, and taking your backpack in your left hand, carrying the painting under your right arm, you followed Ayaka happily outside.

"There you are! We were just thinking about drinking your portion of the drinks!" Yoimiya laughed, as she turned around to grab the two drinks.

They were leaning against Ayaka's car, sipping on the last gulps of their drinks. Both of them seeming pretty calm, so Ayaka must've surely filled them in on your state.

"Thank you!" you said, clutching a plastic cup with your f/d. You twirled the straw around a bit, stirring the drink, before taking a sip, and letting out a satisfied sigh.

∘⊹˚₊· ─── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ─── ‧₊˚⊹

"Soooo...how was it?" Keqing broke the silence, an uncharacteristic, tease-y sort of tone in her voice.

"Hmm?" you replied, lifting your head up at the sudden sound.

"I mean, how was it meeting your idols?"

"Oh, that..." You hesitated, before speaking again. "Well, you know how fangirls usually are? They would easily fall unconscious at the sight of their idols, and would hurry to up to them, screaming. I understand them, and would probably also feel the same. But, I have learned my lesson in the past, and, because of the circumstances, I didn't want to seem crazy about them.

"It's easy to feel overwhelmed to talk to someone you appreciate, especially if they are pretty and all, but I think that you also have to take notice of their feelings. It must have been startling enough as it was with the whole situation, but if I were to fangirl over them after that, I would've really been a burden and a cause of their further exhaustion. But I can't say that I was calm."

You beamed widely, showing them how happy and excited you actually felt about meeting your beloved celebrities.

All the three girls' hearts melted after hearing how you felt, and they smiled kindly at you.

'What a sweet soul you are,' was what the three girls thought in unison.

While Keqing was chatting with Ayaka on the front seats and Yoimiya was snoozing in the back seat with you, you sat there staring out the window. You decided to check the chance and to glance over the signatures once more.

Taking out the painting quietly from your bag, you held it in your hands, excitement steadily building up. You let out a small sigh, and began running your gaze along the bottom of the paper, where the signatures were. Kazuha's neat handwriting...Heizou's happy-looking fast handwriting...Venti's cute cursive handwriting...and lastly, Xiao's handwriting. It wasn't small, nor big, it had just the right amount of weight, and it was cursive, yet easy to read.

Butterflies fluttered about in your stomach, and you were pretty sure that your cheeks turned warm. As you were about to reread the signatures, something else has caught your eye. Under Venti's signature, there was something else. You pushed the paper higher up to your very nose, and squinted in concentration. They were numbers. Wait....the number sequence...it was...

A phone number!

You gasped quietly, but it did not go unheard.

"Are you ok, Y/n?" Ayaka asked, concerned.

"Y-yea, I'm okie," you said, trying to conceal the sudden rush of excitement.

"Hmm, ok, that's good then," Aya answered, not totally convinced, but it didn't sound serious so she didn't really mind. "We have reached your home, by the way."

⊹˚₊· ──── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ──── ‧₊˚⊹

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲

Huhuhu, a slightly longer chapter for you, my dear readers! :3

This is a start of some small fluff - basically the beginning of Xiao's and Y/n's story. Can you guess what'll come next? (I barely know myself, lol, but no worrriesss.)

Anyway, I'm sIncEReLy sorry for not updating for two days...I'll try to update daily once again!!

See y'all very very soon!!