𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱, 𝘂𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆

"Y/n!!" 

Yoimiya ran up to you clutching some bags. A big smile adorned her face, but it soon turned into a frown.

"Yoimi, is anything wrong?" you questioned. 

She said nothing for a short while. "You haven't told us..you haven't even contacted us, at all!" she muttered.

Aww, you thought. "Well, this is why the four of us are meeting up right now, no?"

"Y/n! Yoimiya!" Ayaka exclaimed, running up to the spot between me and Yoimiya, with Keqing following close behind.

"I believe you us a lot of explanations, Y/n," Keqing said, standing next to Ayaka.

"Hehe, I do, don't I?" you scratched the back of your head in guilt. You told them absolutely nothing about what had happened between you and Xiao that day, well, mainly because you were still having a hard time believing that what had happened was real.

That day, when you and Xiao had finished your romantic interaction and storytelling time, the both of you went back to the stadium, and since not many people from the audience had left, Xiao had sincerely apologized for halting the show they had paid for, and then, since the audience was willing, the band had resumed their concert. You sat at the best seats, from which you could perfectly see everything, including Xiao himself, who seemed to be looking only at you throughout his performance. He insisted on taking you home, despite the fact that he was exhausted after the show. You knew that he was a stubborn ass, and talking him out of anything was almost entirely impossible (A/n: unless it's you ;3), so you took his hand and let him take you back to your apartment.

You were no longer worried that Hu Tao might take your place, since although she did save the 4NEMO many times and is a friendly and an upbeat person, Xiao had proved that only you have his heart. Your synchronized love confession was still ringing in your ears as you caressed you lips, which Xiao had kissed that same evening. You have never slept as peacefully as you did that night.

Sitting at the cafe with your friends a few days after that, you told them the whole story of your endeavors with Xiao, from the day you met to when he walked you back home after the concert and after the confession, since you weren't able to fully tell them anything before, even though you did retell the parts they had already heard from you when they had visited your apartment a week or so ago.

All of you were talking while having the tastiest desserts you ever ate. "If there were no boys in the world, I would surely marry any of these!" you exclaimed as the plates with different cakes and pastries were laid out in front of you.