𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

"𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀, 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀."

⊹˚₊· ──── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ──── ‧₊˚⊹

Your expression was bewildered.

A...a gun?!?!

"What..the..heck.!!" you exclaimed shutting the book with a slam. You opened it again, cautiously this time, but it was still there.

It was a gun. And that was an unchangeable fact.

Suddenly you heard the muffled music in the background stop (you didn't focus much on it earlier), and you realised how long you must've spent exploring the building. Quickly closing the book, sending it back into the drawer, tuning off the lights and locking the room, you ran around looking for somewhere to be, since you didn't want the boys to know that you have been sneaking around (that wouldn't make them mad tho, but you thought it easily could).

In your panic, you had no idea where to go. But now you heard laughter and chatter near the door to the rehearsal studio. You spotted the stairs to your left, and without much more thought, you ran up them. The door appeared to be locked, but you took out the little key from your pocket, with the highest hopes of it to work.

And it did.

You rushed into the room and smashed the door shut (but quietly), just in time. You could hear the boys standing near their makeup rooms, talking. You breathed a sigh of relief as you slid your back against the door, sitting down in the aftermath of your panic.

Xiao's POV

"Haha, this was great!!" Kazuha smiled, as the four of us walked towards our makeup rooms.

"Yeaaa! No, but the way Venti messed up the "I'm fired up!" verse, with the drums and everything, was just hiLaRIous!!" Heizou wheezed, and Venti gave him a fake glare, mainly because seeing Venti mad was a once-in-a-lifetime occurance.

I was looking around, for obvious reasons.

Where the hell is Y/N?

"Xiao, whatcha pointing your nose all around for?" Venti question, with a hullabaloo manner, noticing Xiao's looking-for-someone behaviour.

"I- Well, has anybody seen Y/N?"

They all turned to stare at Xiao. "She's still in the studio??"

Back to Y/N

Once you have regained your breath, you finally looked around. A pretty sight met your eyes.

The room, which you happened to be in, was a huge room lined with windows in the front, and a wall with large posters on the back walls. Wonderful smooth floors of wood-like material stretched all the way up 'til the end of the room. There was almost nothing else in the room other than a low black cupboard standing on the floor of the back wall, and a tiny table with a...