𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ 

𝓣he whole way there you tried mumbling up excuses and finding ways to escape the current situation

𝓣he whole way there you tried mumbling up excuses and finding ways to escape the current situation. Although you were not really against it, the thought of the busy idols wasting their precious time caring for you after a stupid accident sounded really bad, especially after Eula personally asked you to be a cheer-up person for the band.

To make matters worse, your face was flushed, due to being carried bridal style for the first time (and let me mention- BY THE HANDSOME IDOL!), and your head felt weird, too. You were also very guilty about 'making' Kazuha carry you even though you were completely soaked. You saw his sweatshirt becoming damp from where you came in contact with it.

"I'm sorry," you muttered silently, turning your head to face his chest.

You sighed. It was really no use arguing or making excuses anymore, so you just let yourself be carried to the destined place.

⊹˚₊· ─── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ─── ‧₊˚⊹

Only when you had arrived there did you feel how bad you actually felt. A cold was creeping up to you, and you felt dizzy. It became harder and harder to suppress your sneezes and coughs, but you didn't want to get a member of the 4NEMO sick, so you tried your best against them.

As you entered the huge studio place (which looked rather ordinary on the outside) and walked down a corridor, you heard music. As you passed by a certain partially-opened door, you managed to catch a peek. The band were practicing. This was a rare sight in itself! One part of you wanted to stay and watch, while the other wouldn't be able to handle the noise. A headache kicked in.

Kazuha walked further down the corridor and eventually turned to a door on the right. He came in. You saw the pretty room. Huge windows on the right side of the room were radiating the warm sunlight, and a long black couch stood almost in the middle of the room. You also noticed a piano in the far left corner of the room, with a guitar case propped up beside it. A fluffy white rug lay near the back of the couch.

He laid you gently on the couch. "I hope this suits your taste," he said, looking around the room and then back at you.

"Y-yes, this will do well. Thank you," you managed to say through your poor state. He saw this, and gave you a slight smile, before walking out the room. He was probably coming back.

Surely enough, you heard the door creak a few minutes later, and you wearily turned your head to the right to meet him with your gaze.  However, as Kazuha carried a tray of medicine and some other medical necessities into the room, the rest of the 4NEMO members filed in right behind him. 

"Sorry, Y/n, hope you don't mind a bit of extra company," Kazuha apologized, setting down the tray on the little side table near the couch. You nodded.

"Hi Y/n! I can't believe you caught a cold because of this stupid guy right over here!" Venti exclaimed jumping onto Kazuha's back, and ruffling his hair real bad. Kazuha growled at him, and threw Venti off his back.

"Yea, I hope it's nothing serious though," Heizou said, watching the two boys 'fight' in pure amusement.

"Y-yea...I hope so, too," you replied, but it was hard to speak because your dizziness was getting the best of you, so you closed your eyes for a second.

"Shush." 

You opened your eyes again, and glanced in the direction of the voice. Your eyes widened as you saw the emotionless Xiao crouch down beside the couch, facing you. He helped you carefully lift your head up, as you drank the medicine. He then took the wet towel, and pressed it softly against your forehead. His expression was as cold as ever, and yet here he was, aiding to your cold, being surprisingly gentle. Actually, you were melting under his actions. 

"Hmm.." you hummed, thinking nice thoughts despite the headache (it was slightly lifting, by the way), and making sure to remember to thank him later.

Thank you, Xiao.

⊹˚₊· ───── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ───── ‧₊˚⊹

ଘ(˵╹-╹)━☆ 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙚

Hi hi hi!!

I decided that updating every day was near to impossible as some stuff piled up rather suddenly, so I WON'T be posting every day. HOWEVER, I will try to update it at least every three days. If it takes longer, please don't give up on me! I won't leave this fanfic to die!

Thank you so much for reading this! I am proud of my 120 reads ))

Byeeee!