𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘄𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆

Beep. Beep. Beep. BEEP. BEEP!

"Ughhh, nooo, lemme sleeeppp!" you groaned, grabbing the phone and stopping the alarm.

But as soon as you settled back down and began snoozing again, a sharp loud knock was heard from the direction of your front door.

You started fussing around, being angry at the whole world for ruining your precious slumber, but you had no other choice, since the knocks steadily continued.

You gathered yourself together, and shlumped towards the entrance. You didn't even think to look in the door-eye thingy before opening the door.

"Good morning!"

You stared at a tall woman figure standing right outside your door. She was pretty and looked like a business woman of some sort. However, you were too exhausted to think much, until-

"I'm Eula, 4NEMO's agent and main manager," she said, in a matter-of-fact type of voice.

That's when you finally woke up. First your eyes, then your face turned a rich color of pink, and your soul practically jumped out of your body. That's when you realised...

"Give me a moment!" you said, slamming the door in Eula's face, and rushing frantically back to your bedroom.

In a matter of a minute, you were back to the place by the front door, with an air of freshness to your look.

"I'm terribly sorry," you said, opening the door, and inviting the lady in. "Would you like some tea?"

"It's not a problem at all! Mhm, I don't mind some tea," she said, smiling at you.

You nodded, and invited her inside.

'Thank goodness I have cleaned the room the other day...'

She dusted off her outfit, before walking in, and admiring your cute apartment. You started brewing the tea.

'Hmm, what a pretty place,' Eula thought, smiling to herself.

"I'm sorry for making you wait!" you said a few minutes later, carrying a tray of teacups and sweet snacks to the table.

"It's no problem at all!" she replied cheerfully, sliding the cup closer to herself. She took a sip, before speaking again. "Actually, I'm sorry that I have barged into your home at such an early time of day-"

*of morning

"My schedule is quite full, so this is the only free time that I have." 

You nodded slowly, thinking about how on earth this woman is able to handle such a life...anddd obviously still trying to recover from the sudden 'intrusion.'

"Anyway, I came here to see you, because I wanted to thank you."

You turned your head in her direction, a confused expression vaguely visible on your face. 

She noticed it, and smiled. "Well, if not for you, the 4NEMO band...would likely be no more. You see, we all knew this would've happened one day, because, well let's just say not everybody appreciates idols (aka people with a higher rank and a higher amount of human attention), but none of us thought that it would be this soon and this sudden. If not for you...all the hard work would've been lost. All their past victories would make no sense. And they still have a whole life in front of them, too."

You nodded in agreement. "Yea, despite me being, um, a fangirl of sorts, I know how hard idol life can be, and they aren't even that old. It must be overwhelming for them. I'm surprised someone wanted to get rid of them...they are not even THAT popular, you know? So, of course I was excited to meet them in person, but thinking of them as human beings is something I want to do as well."

"Yes, that's true indeed," she smiled softly, before it faded slightly. "You know, another reason why this band is very important, is because...well, all of them, despite being very young, have been through a lot. They have quite the backstories, heh..." I noticed the sadness seep into her face. "Can I ask you for a small favor?"

You perked up. "Sure! Go ahead."

She smiled softly. "Please...take care of them."

"Huh?"

"Well, I don't know what happened, but recently they have been...happier? Their music is more upbeat and stuff, and they joke around more, and I think that it's because of you." 

Your expression softened and you were very surprised. "Me?"

She nodded. You tried to process this new information.

"Can I count on you?"

"Yea, I will. I'll try my best!" You looked up at her, a soft determination and excitement on your face. She smiled at your cute expression.

"Thank you very much. Oh, and..." she said, getting out of her chair, as you escorted her towards the door. "..don't tell them that I visited, 'k?"

You were confused, but decided to let it slide. 

"Alright."

⊹˚₊· ──── ⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ ──── ‧₊˚⊹

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲

Hi hi hi!!

Hope you enjoyed this short little chapter!! (sry for the lack of content, I've got a lot up my sleeves lately!)

See ya soon with the next chapter! 

P.S. PLS DON'T KILL ME FOR CHOOSING EULA INSTEAD OF JEAN! Jean simply sounding boring, since she's too repeatedly used as the manager of 4NEMO! I simply wanted something different, ok?!