𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿; 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆."

⋆°*‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱‧*°⋆ 

𝓘t wasn't a dream, right?

You slowly opened your eyes. The sun rays flooded into the room from the windows, making the flying particles of dust glitter euphorically in the light. Your headache was gone, and you felt almost completely healthy again, save for the small weakness as an aftermath of the cold.

You turned your head down to the left, because you heard something soft coming from that direction. It took you a minute to register the sight that met your eyes, but soon enough, you got it, and almost jumped out of your skin. You felt a warmth surge in your cheeks, and you sat up.

Xiao sat on his feet near the other side of the couch near your feet, with his head in his arms, fast asleep. So he slept, with half of his body on the couch, his head turned in my direction, and I could catch a glimpse of his expression. He looked so peaceful.

You scanned the room. No one else was there. It was just you and a fast-asleep Xiao. You turned your head to look at him again. The sunlight streaked through the windows and one of them passed his face. The dust in the air glimmered in the sunlight. The warm highlights on his hair and face made him look even more ephemeral.

He is handsome.

Some of his hair was covering a part of his face, and while it looked rather cool, you wanted to get the full view of his face. You bent forward and slowwwlllyy reached your hand out. Your last want was to wake him up, so you wanted to be as careful as possible. When you reached his face, you hesitated, before gently pushing the bothering part of his hair to the side. You didn't notice, but your breathing was rather intense from the effort.

'Wow...he's breathtaking,' you thought to yourself, admiring his face with your hand still on his hair.

You were about to retract your hand and sit back down in your part of the couch, when your hand was grabbed. You yelp at the sudden action, and as your hand is being tugged forward, you fall face forward.

Oww.

"What the hell were you doing just now?"

You turned around, so that you were facing the ceiling. Not only the ceiling, but you also saw his face above yours (but it was upside down). He was sitting next to your head on the couch, glaring down at your started expression, patiently waiting for you answer, but it never came.

You just lay there, staring into his handsome face. You were screaming inside, but you didn't care. You were living in the moment, and right now you were being glared down at by Xiao.