Chapter 2: Whitebeard!?!

At Marine headquarters.

" I always told him not to become a pirate , and rather join the Marines instead " Vice Admiral Monkey .D. Garp said.

" And he still become one despite you're warnings? " General inspector Sengoku asked with a rather aghast expression.

" Yep , now here I am having to take the bulk for all of his rather impressive crimes. Gotta give the boy some credit for getting strong " Garp laughed.

Sengoku however did not find this as amusing as his comrade did.

" Anyways , it's been a month since Kaido's defeat. And now that Kaido's territories have been freed , more pirates will try to fill in the positions that we're opened "

The General inspector was interrupted by a rear admiral bursting into his doors.
" General inspector sir!! I have important news from the men sent to the time dome near Sabaodey! "

Sengoku looked at him for a second before nodding , signalling him to continue.

Garp pinched his nose and furrowed his eyebrows.
" This should be interesting "

" As the ship's arrived , pirates began to flee leaving the island inside the dome , and as they did the dome faded along with the devil fruits user. " The rear admiral stated.

" Those men better start catching every last one of those pirates , who knows what- "

" I'm sorry sir but I'm afraid that they all escaped "

This news shocked Sengoku and Garp.

" How!? " Garp asked.

" The ships and all the marines were decimated by three of those pirates..... no Marine was left alive and the ship's were sunk except for one "

" Even the captains and Vice Admiral  that went with them!? " Sengoku asked.

" Yes sir "

Garp looked at Sengoku with the same expression.
(" How!?! ")

" Who were they!? " Sengoku asked.

" Pirates we've never seen before , a fish Man with a massive build. A man who fired projectiles at the ship while assisting the fish Man. And.......and " at the last one , the Marine was beginning to stutter.

" Speak up man , pull yourself together!! " Sengoku yelled slamming his right fist on the desk Infront of him.

" And a man who looked like Whitebeard!!! "

Once again the room was silent.

" What!? " Both Garp and Sengoku asked at the same time.

" He was as tall as the Whitebeard , as bulky as Whitebeard , he wore a durag over his head and carried a large Naginata " the rear admiral continued.

" That's not possible!! " Sengoku said.
" There were probably hallucinating or something...... because Whitebeard has been dead for- "

Another Marine officer came in , interrupting Sengoku for the third time.

" General inspector Sir!! We've received photos of the men who attacked and destroyed the navy ships " the officer said as he handed Sengoku the pictures.

They were dead on , and it caused him to nearly lose his cool.

" Wait how did they get pictures if no one survived? " Garp asked as he took the pictures and stared at them for a while before smiling.
" Whitebeard? This guy!? You're joking right? I mean he doesn't even have the beard " the man stated.