chapter 20: Bounty Hunters

It was the third day of sailing since leaving Karakuri island. And Orion had already done something crazy.

More crazy than soloing a war? Probably.......

More crazy than causing a breakout in Impel Down? Possibly........

Anyways , it was crazy.

So crazy , that it had their ship surrounded by multiple bounty hunters before even getting halfway to their destination.

Zayn and Zarya watched as multiple caravels ( small but agile ships ) approached the icebreaker which they were on.

" Wow? Are our bounties that high? " Zayn asked.

Zarya , who was next to him , shook her head while holding three Bounty posters in her hands.
" Yours isn't , but mine is " she boasted with a smile.

Zayn turned to her with a raised eyebrow.
" How!? let me see that "

He grabbed the posters and his jaw dropped.
The bounties were as follows:

Zayn had a bounty of 150,000,000 Beli.

Zarya had a bounty of 230,000,000 Beli.

And Orion had a bounty of 350,500,000 Beli.

" HOW IS MY BOUNTY THE LOWEST!!?!? " He exclaimed.

Zarya laughed , earning a glare from the irritated swordsman.

" I've killed countless Marines , I took down Magellan and even helped in the breakout at Impel Down!! Not to mention that I took down multiple Navy soldiers during the war!! What have you done that makes you more dangerous than me!? " He yelled.

The woman pinched her chin , as if to say she was counting.

" STOP THAT!!! "

" Hahaha!! Alright. We'll let's see...... I've destroyed a total of 50 Marine battleships since joining the Karakuri defense force , killing all those who were inside and then some. Continually refused to hand over my weapon to the Marine's and therefore starting many more war's against them in the process. I've also defeated multiple high ranking Marine officer's ranging from commodore's to Vice Admiral's. And I'm currently with one of the strongest men on the grand line , and that about sums it up " she listed.

Zayn deadpanned.
" Most of those were because of your weapon , so don't think you're better than me (눈‸눈) " he murmured.

" A weapon is only as strong as it's wielder " Zarya said proudly , cockily flexing her muscles at the annoyed swordsman.

Behind them , Orion approached and stared at the paper before turning to stone.
" How come my bounty only went up by that much....? " He whined.

Before Zarya or Zayn could talk , Orion grabbed the poster which was still in Zayn's hand.
" HOW COME MY BOUNTY INCREASED BY THIS MUCH!?!? " He roared.

Zayn hung by his hand in the air above the deck , while Zarya patted Orion's leg.

" Whitebeard had an outstanding 5,046,000,000, Beli bounty before he died! If I want to meet and pass that , then I'll have to do much more " Orion said as he calmed down , while he did ,he noticed that he was also holding up Zayn.

" So , no comments on my low bounty? " Zayn asked , as the taller man dropped him.

Orion chuckled a bit.
" You think it's low? Passing a million is enough to let others know how strong you currently are  " he said.

Zayn was about to grin , but was shut down by Zarya.
" If you keep kissing his ass then he'll get even weaker than he already is "

The swordsman drew his katana and was about to cut Zarya , when a grappling hook suddenly latched on to the railings of the ship.